AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So yeah, that was interesting in the last thread

Yeah, i want the place i got it from to stop selling it, as it could effect my sales. Stop the presses! guy who runs business wants to make money

Yep, shoulda kept it to myself. Sorry to the mods for any hassles

I think my posting record stands for itself, that when i post stuff, like dates, stuff about the industry, its genearlly good info. This si the case tonight

I understand the contempt, as i could have gone about it a bit better, but i haven't gone off and with little insults

Those that know me on here (in real life too) know what i'm about, those that don't, so be it

I am going to play the game

BTW, there are only 5 names on the leaderboard now, 1 is from BA, but is not Ross. Looks like 1 is a Gamesman employee too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone has the game, post receipt, cover and disc or you obviously don't have it

Do you mind posting a pic with game and receipt so we can break the date please?

Just go there tomorrow early if you want it. Call them if you don't believe me. Personally I don't care if you believe me or not, will have it fired up on the ps3 later...I had to buy one of them too just to be able to play it because there were no copies on 360, lol.

So yeah, that was interesting in the last thread

Yeah, i want the place i got it from to stop selling it, as it could effect my sales. Stop the presses! guy who runs business wants to make money

Yep, shoulda kept it to myself. Sorry to the mods for any hassles

I think my posting record stands for itself, that when i post stuff, like dates, stuff about the industry, its genearlly good info. This si the case tonight

I understand the contempt, as i could have gone about it a bit better, but i haven't gone off and with little insults

Those that know me on here (in real life too) know what i'm about, those that don't, so be it

I am going to play the game

BTW, there are only 5 names on the leaderboard now, 1 is from BA, but is not Ross. Looks like 1 is a Gamesman employee too

Gamesmen are only in NSW, good news for me! :p

Glenno deserves our support, indeed he has done a lot to educate and help people on here, he doesn't deserve the insults and he most certainly doesn't deserve to have people leave bad comments at his workplace/employer.

It is Glenno's job, and indeed his responsibility, to his employer to follow up on the reported selling during the embargo.

Glenno is a good bloke trying very hard to be as professional as he can be. He made a mistake in telling you all that he purchased a copy, I think he would take that back if he could. For that I don't think he should be abused as he has been.

I can confirm that EB have no stock at retail other than the PS3 Bundle stock.

Glenno deserves our support, indeed he has done a lot to educate and help people on here, he doesn't deserve the insults and he most certainly doesn't deserve to have people leave bad comments at his workplace/employer.

It is Glenno's job, and indeed his responsibility, to his employer to follow up on the reported selling during the embargo.

Glenno is a good bloke trying very hard to be as professional as he can be. He made a mistake in telling you all that he purchased a copy, I think he would take that back if he could. For that I don't think he should be abused as he has been.

Ross, just a quick question, do GAME stores in NSW have AFL LIVE in stock? :)

Last question outta me1 :cool:

Ross, just a quick question, do GAME stores in NSW have AFL LIVE in stock? :)

Last question outta me1 :cool:

So far, the people who are saying they've received a copy (whether they are lying or not) have got them from the larger retail stores.

Target, Big W and Kmart have all been mentioned.

abuse - definitely not
mixed emotions - im not surprised
jealousy - absolutely

I work at Kmart, Ah should of checked when i worked today. I will check first thing tomorrow morning if they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back