Game Day AFL Qualifying Final - Matchday Discussion Collingwood v Geelong(MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's such a beast... big body, intense and hard at the contest, skilled as heck.... doesnt give up.... and motor to power a building up hence why he is an All Australian for over 7 times
When you see him run on field with the others, then you realise how massive that guy is 😮

Yep he is like a thief in the night, gets away with lots.

He is a gun player and I won't deny his greatness - he impressed me like hell tonight. But yes, they aren't mutually exclusive. He throws it like a mother*er and gets away with it - every time. He's found a masterful way of spazzing his body out, hiding the throw.

Lots of folk in the media couldn't stop cheering the Cattery this week, followed up consistently with the commentary tonight. Bloody Carey. Never in doubt though! Best defensive team effort I've seen from the Pies all year tonight, shoulda won by more.

Pendles deserved best-on in 300!

Only question mark is getting the most out of that on-ball dominance when it comes to scoreboard conversion. Having De Goey out there will help, hope he's fit.

Better make the granny from here!

jathanas Stoods and I are in seats M8 row H seats 2&3 if ya wanna say hi :)

Sorry boys I didn't even log in during the game and forgot about coming to say hi. Next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back