Essendon vs St Kilda @ Marvel Stadium, 4:20pm
Port Adelaide vs Melbourne @ Adelaide Oval, 7:30pm
Sunday, March 31
Western Bulldogs vs West Coast Eagles @ Marvel Stadium, 1:00pm
Richmond vs Sydney Swans @ MCG, 4:00pm
Monday, April 1
Hawthorn vs Geelong @ MCG, 3:20pm
Bye: Gold Coast, GWS

Jumper Icons for predictions can be found here.

Here are my predictions for this week. Pretty straightforward stuff unless I'm missing something. I think Collingwood had the clash jumper in their last away game vs Brisbane so I expect to see that again. We should be seeing Adelaide's 2024 version of this design for the first time as well as the one time this specific Good Friday jumper from North will get used unless they use it in another season. Can't imagine seeing anything other than these 16 uniform sets though.
Brisbane 1A.png v Collingwood 2B.png North 4A.png v Carlton 2B.png Fremantle 1A.png v Adelaide 2B.png

Essendon 1A.png v St Kilda 2B.png Port 1A.png v Melbourne 2B.png Western 1A.png v West Coast 2B.png

Richmond 1A.png v Sydney 2A.png Hawthorn 1A.png v Geelong 1B.png

Doubt Carlton wear the clash
No way they won't imo, They did last year and North have gone the darker route again for the good friday jumper, can't imagine the AFL ticks off both sides in dark jumpers when this isn't one of the rivalries that would be exempt.

No way they won't imo, They did last year and North have gone the darker route again for the good friday jumper, can't imagine the AFL ticks off both sides in dark jumpers when this isn't one of the rivalries that would be exempt.
Unknown.jpeg
They were in their home last year, but I agree, both jumpers are darkish blue with a white slab in the middle

View attachment 1941902
They were in their home last year, but I agree, both jumpers are darkish blue with a white slab in the middle
Oh wow, guess I'm mistaken then. That's a shocker though, hopefully it's not the case this time around. This year's North might be just a touch darker so hopefully that makes a difference to what Carlton wear this time.

I think the overall design is atrocious, just go white lol
I actually like the idea of a yoke, in fact I made almost this exact same design many years ago, it may have had an outlined monogram too which was before they started using it on previous clash kits. I just think they needed to be more careful with positioning. The overlapping number is bizarre with the amount of room they had to work with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like the idea of a yoke, in fact I made almost this exact same design many years ago, it may have had an outlined monogram too which was before they started using it on previous clash kits. I just think they needed to be more careful with positioning. The overlapping number is bizarre with the amount of room they had to work with.
I know I keep posting it everywhere but here's my efforts to navigate the GSB logo with a yoke, swipe to slides 4 & 5 to get to the designs:

We might be getting pumped but the lights at Marvel make the gold wings absolutely pop. NB’s colours are spectacular.
Came here to say the same thing, looks unbelievably vibrant. With how few yellow jumper there are in the AFL, this one looks so unique. Richmond’s clash is too fluorescent, Hawthorn’s leans towards orange a little bit more, and Adelaide’s old one was a tiny bit faded. West Coast’s just looks to be in the perfect sweet spot, wish they would wear it against us tbh.

Came here to say the same thing, looks unbelievably vibrant. With how few yellow jumper there are in the AFL, this one looks so unique. Richmond’s clash is too fluorescent, Hawthorn’s leans towards orange a little bit more, and Adelaide’s old one was a tiny bit faded. West Coast’s just looks to be in the perfect sweet spot, wish they would wear it against us tbh.
I would love nothing more than to see us wear it with blue shorts at home a few times a year, even in our away derby. It’s my favourite jumper/shorts combo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back