AFL Site down AGAIN !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

SunburyRules

Draftee
Jul 1, 2007
Sunbury
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What's going on with AFL site - I've can't get on AT ALL for scores or updates. This is just getting ridiculous. :thumbsdown:

At least I could get some scores and good stats from Realfooty. Their new player game rating system is pretty cool too :thumbsu:

It has to be the worst website in the history of the internet. seriously badly made and would get a fail in any webdesign class.

What's going on with AFL site - I've can't get on AT ALL for scores or updates. This is just getting ridiculous. :thumbsdown:

At least I could get some scores and good stats from Realfooty. Their new player game rating system is pretty cool too :thumbsu:
really? its workin fine for me right now!

Complained many times. Patrick Keane (?) came on adel radio and said 'there is no problem'. Well let me say this, 'Houston (afl house), we have a problem!'
AD, Keane, or whoever it is, fix it, or let us listen to radio online direct from the source.

Head in the sand d!cks.

mate, im on the site right now....viewing essendon/rich match report

What url are you going through. For me www.afl.com.au gets me nowhere. I've got as much chance of getting on the afl site as bombers making the finals. Can't even get a ladder. Had to go to footywire and realfooty for my stats and reports.

Mind you I'm not a bigpond subscriber.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back