afl supercoach draft

If anyone is keen to enter one i have a league with a few mates that will need a top up from bigfooty kents.

i'd be interested in joining a league
probably not a paid one as i dont really know whats going on

FRANK STALLONE

Debutant
Nov 17, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If anyone is keen to enter one i have a league with a few mates that will need a top up from bigfooty kents.
I am a keen classic SuperCoach player wanting to try my hand at draft for the first time, was going to try and start a draft league but it’s hard to get the numbers with dedicated players... If there’s a spot in yours I’m keen

The Cowshed

Draftee
Jan 25, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What do you see as the top 10?

Mine are Grundy, Gawn, Macrae, Neale, Fyfe, Cripps, Danger, Whitfield Kelly, Dunkley

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Never done the draft version before but I'm dipping my toe in the water by entering a public draft league this season.
Can anyone tell me how the order in which people pick is worked out? Is it random for the first round with the order reversed each round, or does everyone try to choose at the same time each round with the first in getting players picked by multiple players … or something completely different?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Just did my SC draft today, so here's my squad for this year.
1581846080245.png

We have 14 people in our league and we just got together and did it manually on a spread sheet which was pretty cool. I started with Pick 8 and did Banzai order. Fairly happy with my list here so hopefully I can break into the top 4 in my second year of SC Draft.

pitchster

Team Captain
Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Draft website on supercoach is the biggest piece of trash i have ever seen, refresh often manually, it hangs constantly and you will lose a pick from it if you arent careful.

TH3 GR3YHOUND

Draftee
Feb 16, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Draft website on supercoach is the biggest piece of trash i have ever seen, refresh often manually, it hangs constantly and you will lose a pick from it if you arent careful.

Yeah it's pretty average. I delisted Jack Riewoldt from my keeper league 3 times and only later discovered that it delisted Dangerfield, Menegola & Harmes :-/ I emailed them, hoping to hear back soon.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
So true. I just had my first ever draft selection … a public league.The part of the screen that has the selection button in it kept gradually growing in size until it wouldn't fit on the page. You could still click the select button but it had no effect. I eventually found that if you refreshed as soon as it was your turn and selected the player you wanted as soon as the page came back it would work, but until then it just gave me default selections from my preset order. Unfortunately I'd arranged that in order of preferred rucks, followed by fwds followed by defenders followed by mids so it automatically gave me a starting ruck and 2 ruck reserves for my first 3 picks. By the time I realised how to fix it all the decent mids had gone. So I ended up with this in a 2-2-1-2/5 league with 10 teams ….

Defenders: Sicily, Docherty
Mids: Selwood, Sheed
Ruck: Goldstein
Forwards: DMartin, Greenwood
Reserves: Houston (DM), DSmith(FM), Wingard(FM), Naitanui(R), Lycett(R)

It's really pretty good except for the awful midfield. Gawn and Grundy were always going to be gone before my first pick.
The reserves can be subbed into any position they're eligible for, but strangely they can only be traded to other players with the same nominated position. That means I'm stuck with that ridiculously strong ruck lineup.

Not really happy. I may enter another public league now I know how to get around the draft site's glitch.

pitchster

Team Captain
Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So true. I just had my first ever draft selection … a public league.The part of the screen that has the selection button in it kept gradually growing in size until it wouldn't fit on the page. You could still click the select button but it had no effect. I eventually found that if you refreshed as soon as it was your turn and selected the player you wanted as soon as the page came back it would work, but until then it just gave me default selections from my preset order. Unfortunately I'd arranged that in order of preferred rucks, followed by fwds followed by defenders followed by mids so it automatically gave me a starting ruck and 2 ruck reserves for my first 3 picks. By the time I realised how to fix it all the decent mids had gone. So I ended up with this in a 2-2-1-2/5 league with 10 teams ….

Defenders: Sicily, Docherty
Mids: Selwood, Sheed
Ruck: Goldstein
Forwards: DMartin, Greenwood
Reserves: Houston (DM), DSmith(FM), Wingard(FM), Naitanui(R), Lycett(R)

It's really pretty good except for the awful midfield. Gawn and Grundy were always going to be gone before my first pick.
The reserves can be subbed into any position they're eligible for, but strangely they can only be traded to other players with the same nominated position. That means I'm stuck with that ridiculously strong ruck lineup.

Not really happy. I may enter another public league now I know how to get around the draft site's glitch.
Yup as soon as i missed my 3rd pick i literally just closed the window, not putting up with that rubbish, pretty ordinary from the biggest fantasy platform.

Feels like the website is ****ed

Myself and 9 blokes are in a keeper league this is our 3rd season we did a mini-draft last night and have tried to start trading but can't seem to do so can anyone tell me whats going on?

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
Anyone else having issues even getting to the draft page? The website seems to just loop back to the dashboard??

DEESNUTSRBIG

Rookie
Feb 18, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
How do you leave a draft league? I seem to have inadvertently joined a random one.

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

You can remove your team from a Draft league by first switching to the league you want to remove yourself from, and then clicking on the 'Settings' button in the menu at the very top of the page.

Then from the Settings page that opens, click on the 'Remove My Entry' button.

Please note, this method should only be used in the Draft game and you may need to log back into SuperCoach after you've done that.

Kind regards,

SuperCoach AFL Draft Support

Traader

Draftee
Feb 22, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi All, just hoping to see if there's any serious leagues open with spots available. Happy if they are cash or just a more serious league than some of the public ones I've joined.
Love to get involved if so :)

Back