Portfolio AFL Team Hoodies

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if they’re a scam per se, but they’re definitely not authentic.
Yeah this. I'm sure if you pay them money you'll get a hoodie that looks a bit like that. Probably low quality printing though and absolutely 100% non-licensed.

saw this ad and instantly reminded me of this thread, wonder if it’s a scam..View attachment 843915
From what I've heard from people who have bought NFL/NBA versions of these jumpers they are very bad quality for what they are worth. Part of me is almost curious enough to just drop the money on one to see how it feels but then I remember it's probably made in a sweatshop by some 7-year-old in Thailand so I better not. I think if the AFL licensed these jumpers out to a place like Cotton-On they would sell pretty well.

Found another one. Knowing the AFL clubs might not release such merchandise and making one with the right logos isn't possible, God I'm tempted to get a '96 barcode one. I've seen an ad for the AFL hoodies pop up on FB where people were putting in requests, they even made the Port jumpers from the unveiling with the sponsor patch actually reading "SPONSOR"
91098818_586302301973581_2016753351839973376_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bit the bullet and bought a Freo one as I loved the design and our old school geurnsey so decided it was a risk worth taking.

Overall happy with it but, as expected, it's by no means high quality. Not sure what the material is but it's not very fluffy but it's thick enough. Also I'm a perfect medium for all tops but the hoodie is slightly tight.

20200415_110631.jpg
20200415_110513.jpg
20200415_110606.jpg

It hasn't gone through the washing machine yet which will be another test.

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and bought a Freo one as I loved the design and the old school geurnsey so decided it was a risk worth taking.

Overall happy with it but, as expected, it's by no means high quality. Not sure what the material is but it's not very fluffy but it's thick enough. Also I'm a perfect medium for all tops but the hoodie is slightly tight.

View attachment 859353
View attachment 859352
View attachment 859354

never wash!

Probably going to come out a white hoodie and all your other clothes are gonna look like they belong to the joker.

Would love to know your thoughts after a wash. I would get one knowing the quality isn’t great but wanting to wear this style would be cool.
Surprised teams haven’t done this before or AFL as a whole.

Im awaiting. Did he wash!?
Can you wash?

Ugh i love the designs, to be honest with something like that design trumps quality.
I've got official club merch which is quality but they never create anything like those retro gurnsey designs.
Haven't washed yet but reckon it'll be fine.

Im awaiting. Did he wash!?
Can you wash?

Ugh i love the designs, to be honest with something like that design trumps quality.
I've got official club merch which is quality but they never create anything like those retro gurnsey designs.
Haven't washed yet but reckon it'll be fine.
Given we won't be leaving our houses for another month or more, there's no need to wash, amirite? ;)

I spent $80 so you don't have to. Maybe.
Made a very, very subtle hint that I was buying one
And no I'm not getting that barcode one, from this site
Bit the bullet thinking these would be cracked down on + I've always wanted to wear the barcode and overall I'm happy with it.
Fully polyester with a lining of wool inside which is keeping me warm
Only complaint is the length is a bit short but it fits pretty good
The reason the magpie is off colour was it came from my barcode jumper and the image was a tad warm
IMG20200507141227.png
IMG20200507140738.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back