Mega Thread AFL to investigate Essendon for controversial fitness program - PART2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read all your posts, and stared at that woeful and insecure avatar every time. :rolleyes: But you are still failing to see what is going on here. Both from your clubs perspective, and regarding the way your personal posting is perceived by others.
oh I don't have too many concerns about how I'm perceived frankly

I wouldn't think so 'champ'.

Law enforcement isn't in the business of letting the cat out of the bag before making arrests. One thing you can gather from agencies such as the ACC is they are very big on patting themselves on the back and putting on public displays such as the media conference.

Exactly, and they are not in the business of divulging delicate criminal information to a couple of analytical chemists and clerks that make up ASADA.

They will sit back and pour over the ASADA findings now, and woe betide any player/club that does not come forward, or provides false or misleading information to ASADA, that contravenes findings/statements/phonetaps/listening devices made by the ACC.

Can you see how it works now? If the penny drops send a PM to Lance and educate him as well.

Lets just see what the real cops do, I am doubting there will be many arrests.

Have you not been watching your television for two days?

Have you not seen the mileage that politicians in an election campaign are getting from this?

The "real cops" are going to stomp peoples guts in. There will be severed heads.

I notice the 'trollishness' has lessened now that everyone knows there club might very well be in the s**t.

Pathetic. Most of those at it are supporters of clubs that would suffocate and die under debt without the likes of the Pies, Bombers, Hawks bankrolling their very existence.

Read my above post, if you can read.

To summarise: bombers fans have maintained, not that their club isn't in the wrong, that we should wait until the facts (not opinion) come out.

Basic comprehension skills have gone to s**t.

they sure have hmmmo_O

As in, Richmond staff spike your players' drinks, in the hope that you'll be caught and suspended by drug testers. That kind of sabotage. Your own medical staff administering performance enhancing drugs to your players with or without their knowledge is not sabotage.

If players signed a consent form and club. coaches and doctor and high performance guy all give signoff that substance A is approved by ASADA/WADA and a staff member then secretly swaps legal substance A with illegal substance B then I think there's grounds for sabotage.....and possible charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back