AFL V NRL TV rights mega troll thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell are you on about? What is TFC?

Get off the crack f** hater.

Spread love. :heart:

So you're a liar and a bet welcher, but i suppose they go hand in hand, you're the scum that feeds off scum that feeds off the scums s**t!!

Why do you need a club only for ****? Do you have gay orgys watching the games? Why do you need to separate yourself from straight fans, you don't need to bring your sexual preference in to supporting an afl club.

God you're small minded.

Perhaps we have our own supporters group because ignorant fools like urself call us **********s and say we like is to have orgies.

I didn't bring up my sexual orientation. People on here starting call me a ****** and I took offense.

You're not evolved. You're dangling from the same tree as the chimps.

Enough of all this gay hate. Be love. :heart::footy:

Gay love is love too. :heart:

Why do you hate gay people so much?

What have we ever done to you?

Stop spreading your filthy lies.

:thumbsdown:

Because you turned me off em *, you'd better run back to LU and tell them what the real intentcity said on BF, Wanklin!!

Today, 06:56 PM
Coach

Old Today, 19:07 #49
Castres Treize
BigFooty Member

Western Sydney

Wateva ****.

Don't hate yourself just because you have supressed your homoerotic desires.

Although you've been a total sourpuss to me, I'd be happy to talk to you in privates if you want.

I can understand why you feel frightened by these emotions. You've been lied and told your attraction is unnatural when it actual fact it can be a life changing revelation, if you were to only open your mind and your heart to something deeper.

I'm always here to help you unleash the homosexual inside of you.

Don't hate yourself just because you have supressed your homoerotic desires.

Although you've been a total sourpuss to me, I'd be happy to talk to you in privates if you want.

I can understand why you feel frightened by these emotions. You've been lied and told your attraction is unnatural when it actual fact it can be a life changing revelation, if you were to only open your mind and your heart to something deeper.

I'm always here to help you unleash the homosexual inside of you.

Do i need to add you to the ignore list on here too Franklin?, this isn't trolling, this is idiotic, running back to LU and posting what you wrote on BF is disturbing, as i said before, pay your debt to me + 1 weeks interest and i will consider speaking to you again at TFC, until that time comes i have nothing further to say you.

Do i need to add you to the ignore list on here too Franklin?, this isn't trolling, this is idiotic, running back to LU and posting what you wrote on BF is disturbing, as i said before, pay your debt to me + 1 weeks interest and i will consider speaking to you again at TFC, until that time comes i have nothing further to say you.

Who the hell is Franklin f**?

What the **** are you on about?

Who the hell is Franklin f**?

What the **** are you on about?
post_new.gif
Today, 09:52 PM franklin2323
user_online.gif

Bench
rank2.gif

Today 21:40 intentcity Re: AFL V NRL TV rights mega troll thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad