Remove this Banner Ad

DeathlyAccurate

All Australian
Mar 28, 2023
AFL Club
Sydney
giphy.gif

Almost. You were almost relevant again.

Enjoy Mad Monday at Dawson’s mum’s house. She doesn’t like him wandering off for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was miles above the padding

It’s transparently clear what happened… ARC reviewers saw the Edge spike from the defenders hand hitting the padding and called it a behind - then later realised the ball had already passed the post by the time of the spike. Hence they refused to release the edge footage to Ch7

Sack everyone

Was miles above the padding

It’s transparently clear what happened… ARC reviewers saw the Edge spike from the defenders hand hitting the padding and called it a behind - then later realised the ball had already passed the post by the time of the spike. Hence they refused to release the edge footage to Ch7

Sack everyone
Their was no review performed goal ump called it a point are you saying they review it with him in the earpiece? Crows could sue the afl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their was no review performed goal ump called it a point are you saying they review it with him in the earpiece? Crows could sue the afl

They say "all goals are reviewed" - does that mean umpire calls of behinds are not? :shrug:

Any on Ch7 I thought they said they couldn't access the Edge recording, because they were told it showed the hand and ball hitting the padding at the same time - which is clearly bullshit

From memory they actually review every goal whether the umpires calls for them anyway. The fact they refused to give footage in the first place is the worrying part.

They say "all goals are reviewed" - does that mean umpire calls of behinds are not? :shrug:

Any on Ch7 I thought they said they couldn't access the Edge recording, because they were told it showed the hand and ball hitting the padding at the same time - which is clearly bullshit

If only we somehow had footage of the Swans player hitting the padding well after the ball crosses the goal line :embarrassedv1:

AFL's gonna have to pull a Gaddafi at this rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back