Think Tank Who is the most right wing club in the AFL ?

Carlton ?

• Carlton

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know a few Carlton supporters on workers comp, they clearly support the welfare state.

The most right wing club is Hawthorn, essentially the private property of Jeff Kennett. They ousted us as "most racist club" in 2001 and have never looked back.

From their Freemason past to their largely alt-right edgelord post-failed-merger supporter base (theres a few decent Dorks on here who are the exception to the rule) they represent and overwhelmingly right wing outlook.

The big exception is the old VATMI Industries crew, a beaut bunch of disabled people and their carers who were based near Glenferrie. Brilliant people, always positive, didn't boo much, just enjoyed their footy and completely apolitical.

I used to see a bit of the Hawks in the 80s and this group were the best band of supporters in the VFL, never made me wince like the Collingwood Social Club mob (arguably the worst fans of all, and gave the rest of us a worse name).
To be honest, we are the ultimate middle class team, swing with the majority. We were right when it was cool, now were left because it’s become the majority position. That’s why we turfed Jeff.

Last edited:

It's bliss actually.

No Vegan, Woke nutters PETA and Rainbow Warrior nuffies to train wreck the footy club with their irrelevant social and political crap.

I have always said Politics and sports do not mix, so it's why I was proud to support the Qatar Football World Cup and The LIV Saudi Arabia Tour (although i hate golf it has to be said) despite so called objections from Human Rights cry babies and Hypocrites (who ignore the genocide of Mynamar Muslims for example)

I go to Carlton games just to watch my team and hopefully a good game of footy, not there to discuss and support Darcy Moore's gender fluidity (whatever the * that means)
I miss Jimma Stynes.. He saved my life as troubled teenager. No melts or disgraceful comments from me if we lose tonight. I won't stand for our bigoted National Anthem though, and I am not going to apologise for it either. As an responsible multi cultural non Anglo Saxon blooded Carlton member and supporter, it's my personal duty to tell the *wit oppressive and arrogant British establishment who hold a pathetic stranglehold on the piss weak conservative morons of the Crown rooting losers or this nation

REPUBLIC NOW !

:$

I'll happily claim this and have 3 ideas to help us to cement this coveted prize:

• Remove our Carlton Respects round. Leave the sporting field for sport
  • Remove Welcome to Country from our games and other similar ceremonies. This is our players country they dont need welcoming. Us fans didnt just arrive on Wurendjuri country pre-game most of us live there permanently so dont need welcoming - welcomes are for when someone arrives.
  • Run our AFLW club as a seperate entity so I dont see their news on same websites and social media platforms as the mens. This would benefit feminists too who could follow the AFLW side closer without seeing the mens news etc.

• Remove our Carlton Respects round. Leave the sporting field for sport
  • Remove Welcome to Country from our games and other similar ceremonies. This is our players country they dont need welcoming. Us fans didnt just arrive on Wurendjuri country pre-game most of us live there permanently so dont need welcoming - welcomes are for when someone arrives.
  • Run our AFLW club as a seperate entity so I dont see their news on same websites and social media platforms as the mens. This would benefit feminists too who could follow the AFLW side closer without seeing the mens news etc.

Excellent meltdown about things that trigger you :thumbsupemoji:

4/5, deducted one star for not mentioning the Voice

Excellent meltdown about things that trigger you :thumbsupemoji:

4/5, deducted one star for not mentioning the Voice
No melts just in good humour. I actually highly commend our Respect Round. It suits this current crop of players as they are men you would be happy for your sister to date.

And for me without outing my identify I actually have a family member that has lived with one of the Carltons Indigenous boys family - and they felt very welcome despite never getting a welcome to country.

Also theres a bit of eye candy in the AFLW too

season 6 principle skinner GIF

Back