MVP AFLCA Voting Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Rtb probably doesnt even know what duggan looks like
giphy.gif

"Ross, look closely at this picture of Liam Duggan please."

I could watch that all day.

Remember that derby in 2015 where he completely monstered us.

I thought to myself fkk - another 5-8 years of this big cnvt bohica'ing us every derby

Thank christ that didnt eventuate.
Im was worrying heaps cause fyfe looked on very early on in the game. Thank god Redden or who ever minimised his influence.

LOL, that bump is a thing of beauty! Fife should be embarrassed about that. Someone send the Gif to RTB so he can recall who he should have given votes to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says a fair bit we sent Hutch to Walters over Fyfe this time, TBH. He's just not the same player this year.

Reminding me of Kouta / Judd when they lost their athleticism and reverted to big bodied clearance players later in their career.

21 players have played over 10 games for the eagles this season.

Of those, only four do not have any coaches votes; Wellingham (11 games) , Hill (11), Redden (11) and Priddis (15).

The disparity between Simpson's (and his opposing coach) voting, and the narrative he spits out about our senior players (Priddis in particular), are completely disparate.

Even Chris Masten has a vote ffs...

collingwood v west coast
8 De Goey (Coll), 5 Crisp (Coll), 5 Grundy (Coll), 5 Kennedy (WCE), 3 Greenwood (Coll), 2 Hurn (WCE), 2 Treloar (Coll)

WCE LEADERBOARD
57 Elliot Yeo
29 Luke Shuey
27 Josh Kennedy
25 Andrew Gaff
21 Shannon Hurn
19 Jeremy McGovern
10 Mark LeCras
9 Sam Mitchell
9 Jack Darling
7 Lewis Jetta
7 Brad Sheppard
5 Dom Sheed
5 Mark Hutchings
4 Liam Duggan
4 Drew Petrie
4 Tom Barrass
3 Jamie Cripps
3 Eric Mckenzie
1 Chris Masten
1 Nathan Vardy

21 players have played over 10 games for the eagles this season.

Of those, only four do not have any coaches votes; Wellingham (11 games) , Hill (11), Redden (11) and Priddis (15).

The disparity between Simpson's (and his opposing coach) voting, and the narrative he spits out about our senior players (Priddis in particular), are completely disparate.

Even Chris Masten has a vote ffs...

Literally took the words from my mouth

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back