AFLW AFLW Fantasy VC/C options

Remove this Banner Ad

Who to VC between Noffy and Garner this week?

Noffy will be the #1 midfielder with Randall/Hatchard rested. With quite a few new players brought in, not sure what their fitness will be like in extreme heat, so they may need more rest and we all know Noffy has great endurance with many pre-seasons behind her.

Garner has super easy matchup in perfect weather. Only concern here is sharing points with Riddell or rested. They do need to win, but margin is not important due to very high percentage.

Who to VC between Noffy and Garner this week?

Noffy will be the #1 midfielder with Randall/Hatchard rested. With quite a few new players brought in, not sure what their fitness will be like in extreme heat, so they may need more rest and we all know Noffy has great endurance with many pre-seasons behind her.

Garner has super easy matchup in perfect weather. Only concern here is sharing points with Riddell or rested. They do need to win, but margin is not important due to very high percentage.
My gut feeling is Garner but I'm thinking VC Garner into C Marinoff anyway. Who's your C?

My gut feeling is Garner but I'm thinking VC Garner into C Marinoff anyway. Who's your C?
Was either going to be Noffy or Gardiner. I was leaning more towards Gardiner until I saw Hatchard/Randall both rested. Now I'm thinking it's going to be Noffy since that's what most people would be doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back