Solved Albert Fish

Remove this Banner Ad

Send him off to a Day Spa for a weekend?
No. People like this "thing", would not be conditioned to people being nice to him, he seemed to thrive/enjoy the morbid side of life. All those letters he wrote? He knew it would get a nasty reaction and it gave him satisfaction. Under any circumstance, he would not expect anyone to be genuinely kind to him. It would confuse him, he wouldn't know how to react. It wouldn't surprise me if genuine kindness would piss him off.

No. People like this "thing", would not be conditioned to people being nice to him, he seemed to thrive/enjoy the morbid side of life. All those letters he wrote? He knew it would get a nasty reaction and it gave him satisfaction. Under any circumstance, he would not expect anyone to be genuinely kind to him. It would confuse him, he wouldn't know how to react. It wouldn't surprise me if genuine kindness would piss him off.

Exactly. To punish him you be kind to him. Pamper him.

After all, being executed was 'the greatest thrill in his life'.

For some reason, when I picture Albert Fish I keep seeing the 'yellow man' from Sin City.

That image of his decapitated head still alive and grinning wickedly...kind of reminds me of Fish's masochist tendencies.

For some reason, when I picture Albert Fish I keep seeing the 'yellow man' from Sin City.

That image of his decapitated head still alive and grinning wickedly...kind of reminds me of Fish's masochist tendencies.

He reminds me of Kevin, when he's getting eaten by wolves but still smiling. I mentioned earlier about how Fish should have been fed to the wolves, Sin City style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back