Universal Love Alex Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update, as we know Op tomorrow. Just to clear up some facts, this is not his 5th knee reco, it's his 2nd. The others have been partial or full Lars.
The success won't really be known until he can start to run and there's no guarantees how he will come back after 5 years out of the game.
But 1 thing is for certain, he will give everything. Go Bloods, Go AJ.

Update, as we know Op tomorrow. Just to clear up some facts, this is not his 5th knee reco, it's his 2nd. The others have been partial or full Lars.
The success won't really be known until he can start to run and there's no guarantees how he will come back after 5 years out of the game.
But 1 thing is for certain, he will give everything. Go Bloods, Go AJ.
Fingers crossed for AJ.

He's an awesome kid and his family are lovely people too. Had he not done his knee he'd be our best and most important defender. He can play on bigs and smalls, is fast, mobile and can really focus himself on getting to the ball first.

Fingers crossed for AJ.

He's an awesome kid and his family are lovely people too. Had he not done his knee he'd be our best and most important defender. He can play on bigs and smalls, is fast, mobile and can really focus himself on getting to the ball first.
Also reliable hit targets coming out.
Just hope he gets knee working for life after footy and anything else is a bonus in terms of him playing footy again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck AJ. Would love to see you up and running again. For your own health. Footy is a distant second to that.

But when you do get back on the park and play your first game, I would love to be there. Would be a wonderful moment for the whole footy world

Love to have him back but i feel that we have to be realistic with him. If he came back to AFL that's even more than Menzel. If he's able to recapture his old form then that's just amazing and quite possibly the greatest comeback, possibly of all time.

I'd be happy for him to retire if his knee can hold together. 60 more years to live young fella, youre going to need your knee!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if AJ isn't able to make it back onto the field, I really hope we retain him as some form of coach. Given what he's been through he would make a great development coach for our younger guys.
When i went to the ressies match before our game against WC he was shaw's assistant. I think he would be great in a coaching role

The word is the op went well, but as I said earlier no one will know till he starts running. Stay cool all please

Which is going to be a while from now. He probably won't be running for another 6 months. I really hope he gets better as it isn't even like his knee has had a chance to properly heal and then he has done his ACL again, it is just that this infection means it is impossible for the surgery to do its job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back