Oppo Camp Aliens 👽

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t be fooled by all this Chinese spy crap.

The only sensible conclusion is that Aliens have finally arrived.

Will they be friendly or hostile?

My thinking is the latter.

Pack up the 4x4 and head to the outback. It won’t be long now.

They aren’t aliens, they are lizard people who have been on this planet longer than us.

Considering we are shooting them out of the sky, I’m going with “hostile”.
If they weren’t before, they certainly are now!

giphy.gif

Inverse Kardashev Scale, at Omega-Minus level (manipulating spacetime) you wouldn't waste your time in a dangerous dead physical universe like ours, that's why we aren't tripping over aliens, they're not in outer space, they're in inner dimensional space and so completely alien we have no way of identifying, locating or communicating with them. Although if you want to visit for a short while albeit restrained by your own brains model building 3 hits of DMT should do it.

it's a good way to make a buck....millions of people are gainfully employed doing alien-related activities and kids are put through school and hospitals built as a result of the economic activity. The same goes for the easter bunny and fairies down the bottom of the garden....

it's a good way to make a buck....millions of people are gainfully employed doing alien-related activities and kids are put through school and hospitals built as a result of the economic activity. The same goes for the easter bunny and fairies down the bottom of the garden....
I believe the correct term is Machine Elves, 3 hits of DMT and they'll be welcoming you like a long lost loved one.

YUzJFCOHcwSjMo2OtUhpfcoaY10UJ91i4fIi_EYrII7bltq8lr3BN3RaI9vGzdko92vkRS75ejECMF1Qtf6G1lVDuYszsk...jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fair enuf. i'm not really interested in the specific of the industry...its like marvel films details....or various drug names ...etc etc.
Whatever the phenomenon is people have been experiencing it and making money off it for thousands of years, it is no doubt the source of religion and Marvel lore for that matter.

Whatever the phenomenon is people have been experiencing it and making money off it for thousands of years, it is no doubt the source of religion and Marvel lore for that matter.
you mention another good one...religion.

talking about generating income....lawyers must be proud of the way they have spawned growth from the brittany thingo thing. A simple night of boozing that might happen in dozens of workplaces....and voila

but I shouldnt stray from aliens..

you mention another good one...religion.

talking about generating income....lawyers must be proud of the way they have spawned growth from the brittany thingo thing. A simple night of boozing that might happen in dozens of workplaces....and voila

but I shouldnt stray from aliens..
Oh yeah.
Rape is sooooo funny. Hahahaha…….. hilarious.
And it’s happening in lots and lots of workplaces! It’s like a never ending comedy festival.
We should all be grateful to the slug for suing the criminal media. Got to defend our right to do whatever we want to other human beings. Particularly if they are female.
Just makes sense…….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back