No Oppo Supporters All Things Essendon* - 6000 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluebagger93

Debutant
Jul 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Haha yes. All to make the * kool aiders that tuned in feel a bit better I suppose?

New incoming line from the sad faithful that remain

“NO ONE EVER FOUND GUILTY LOL. EVEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DESCRIBED IT AS A NUTRITION PROGRAM. DO YOUR RESEARCH”

Last edited:

Bluebagger93

Debutant
Jul 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2021/clip-cklgcqso700080gp8ngw9cetm

"Nothing was off limits..."

Interviewer - "How much ice were you using at the worst point?"

* Thompson - "Does it matter? It's irrelevant. It was a long time ago"

Anyhow, he doesn't seem well to be honest. Can't imagine many people bought what ACA were selling throughout. I hope. Intentional or not, I personally viewed the segment more as an educational piece that highlighted just one example of how that 'club' has / will continue to negatively affect people for life...

cookie monster

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
NY Giants
Absolutely no sympathy for bomber.

All the rumours are that he's been on the gear for a long time. Then you've got the stories about impropriety with partners of his players.

Made a motza in a dodgy land deal in Armstrong's creek and now gets to play the victim card.

At his core he is not a good person. You made your bed fella.

Koutamightafides

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton

All the rumours are that he's been on the gear for a long time. Then you've got the stories about impropriety with partners of his players.

Made a motza in a dodgy land deal in Armstrong's creek and now gets to play the victim card.

That's when I heard he started using coke when he made millions in the land sale with Frank Costa , one of the perks of being a Geelong coach/player they get inside word on cheap land and he got a jack rabbit on the gear . Just what is said around these parts anyway but then got on the frozen water . Terrible drug I kinda feel bad for his family .

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Eww.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigBreakfast

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Oh I care.

In the 'may you continue the long and repetitive history of Carlton thinking they've hit the jackpot but are still immensely shithouse because their top to bottom culture is a steaming pile of sh*t' kind of way.

From the * board in a comment about whether they care about Saad leaving. Lol!

BigBreakfast

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Serious question: Has there ever been a ruckman with the size of Draper who has been as good or better than Draper is below his knees?

It's remarkable how good he is when the ball hits the deck - especially considering how big he is.

How’s this for an early crow from *? My goodness, what a “serious question”!

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Oh I care.

In the 'may you continue the long and repetitive history of Carlton thinking they've hit the jackpot but are still immensely shithouse because their top to bottom culture is a steaming pile of sh*t' kind of way.

From the * board in a comment about whether they care about Saad leaving. Lol!
At a minimum, Jack, Dow, Kemp, Murphy, Williams, Cripps, McKay, TDK, Jones, Doc, Walsh, Martin, Weitering, Newman, Fisher, Charlie, Williamson, Ed, Saad and Setterfield would all get games at *.

Funny how that user used the word "culture" when in the space of only 12 months, *'s favourite son, Joe Daniher, first tried to escape to a Sydney team who had just finished 15th and then requested another trade a year later, this time to Brisbane. Joe didn't care which state he would be playing in, as long as it was far away from *.

Gethelred

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Serious question: Has there ever been a ruckman with the size of Draper who has been as good or better than Draper is below his knees?

It's remarkable how good he is when the ball hits the deck - especially considering how big he is.

How’s this for an early crow from *? My goodness, what a “serious question”!
There's a few things that are remarkable there, but they're not Draper's ability below his knees.

If your ruckman isn't winning the taps and is more interested getting into wrestling matches than he is in the ball, for what use is that ruckman's ability below his knees anyway? And it's like they've never watched Grundy, Cox, Kruezer, Stefan Martin, Nankervis before.

Love the Drake

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2013
Mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
How I despise this sh!t club.

Even watching a meaningless practice match I wanted to bury them and win by 10+ goals. Was seriously annoyed that we didn't thrash them.

I hate that black & red strip more than anything. Kinda wished Cuningham had have kept going at Cutler because they deserve a loss and a belting.

Love the hate they have for Saad; desperately want him to have an unbelievable season.

Remove this Banner Ad