Game Day And then there were 4... Diving Daniher's Dropbears vs Bounding Bonts Bullies

Remove this Banner Ad

drcollossimo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
You know you did, doctor melt. Plus the timeeeper error that kept us out of top 4.

Great game last night, game of the year for mine :)
Ohhh Moff it wasn’t a time keeper error that kept you out of the 4 it was losses to Sydney, Hawf and us that did that friend

Selective memory is selective no wonder you think your team is so much more “disciplined” than the rest of the league

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again you get favoured nobody knows why so embrace it mate, own it

It’s not hard

I’m not denying that I’m melting of course I am the AFL resembles the WWE when you blokes play I think that’s melt worthy

How bad is Oscar McInerney?

rucks 75 per cent of the time against our fourth choice KPD, hit outs to advantage were 10-all and Dogs smashed the lions in clearances.

plus mcinerney gave away almost a match clinching free kick.

surely the lions could have dug up someone like Jamie Charman or Matthew Leunberger to at least take advantage of one department they should have

English got the matchwinning free kick for being a softc**k, not much McInerney could do about that,
Bounce should have been recalled.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Bounce should have been recalled.

Yeah it was a s**t bounce which didn't help.

I don't know what NcInerney could have done, to pull out a blocking free when scores are level in the last minute is beyond belief even for a Dogs game.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I love the fact that so many tears and umpiring whinging is coming from Essendon and Swans flogs.

Just makes last nights result even more just, more satisfying.

Dogs have won more finals in two weeks than * in 17 years, let that sink in Essingtin fans !!!.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
The problem isn't the free kicks, it's the rules. We need some black and white rules which will make it easier for umpires, will make umpires more accountable, and will encourage more umpires to become professional.

That won't happen.

The AFL like to have grey areas when it comes to the rules as it makes it easier for them and their umpires to influence results and get away with it.

That won't happen.

The AFL like to have grey areas when it comes to the rules as it makes it easier for them and their umpires to influence results and get away with it.
You better pray the dees win the flag.

you might be next fairytale cab off the rank.

then again if club greats like Lenny Hayes, raph Clarke and nick riewoldt couldn’t get the job done I doubt stars like nick coffield and Ben long could

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
the issue isnt the free kicks paid (most were there), its the ones that werent.

the dogs resorted to rugby in those last 10 minute, and there were numerous htb that should have been paid. the last 10 minutes made an absolute mockery of the legal disposal rules. smiths 1st goal should never have happened because daniel should have been paid for a throw/htb immediately beforehand.

also the bonts mark was clearly not a mark, but i dont mind it being paid to the bloke who brings it down in that situation.

How bad is Oscar McInerney?

rucks 75 per cent of the time against our fourth choice KPD, hit outs to advantage were 10-all and Dogs smashed the lions in clearances.

plus mcinerney gave away almost a match clinching free kick.

surely the lions could have dug up someone like Jamie Charman or Matthew Leunberger to at least take advantage of one department they should have
Timmy had him for HOs in the last quarter.
The plan to work him over worked in the end.

You better pray the dees win the flag.

you might be next fairytale cab off the rank.

then again if club greats like Lenny Hayes, raph Clarke and nick riewoldt couldn’t get the job done I doubt stars like nick coffield and Ben long could
Statistically, the most protected player in history. You'd think saints fans would love umpires for everything they did in their glory years.

Yeah it was a sh*t bounce which didn't help.

I don't know what NcInerney could have done, to pull out a blocking free when scores are level in the last minute is beyond belief even for a Dogs game.
Picks the most obvious free in the second half to complain about.
Oh Plugger :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back