Socceroos Ange Postecoglou Quits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Or it could be bullsh*t? An unnamed source informing a Herald Sun reporter doesn't really scream credible to me.

"I am aware of reports today suggesting that I will step down as Head Coach of the Socceroos next month," Postecoglou said in a statement from Football Federation Australia.

"My sole focus is on preparing the team for our final two qualifying matches. I will not let anything compromise the team’s journey on getting to a fourth consecutive FIFA World Cup."

Good riddance just don’t let that rsole Arnold near the team.

I have got a sick feeling he is going to get it (sigh). I would rather Muscat getting it to reintroduce the mongrel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muscat? Would cause me to boo an Australian sports team for the 1st time ever.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No you won’t. In any case Muscat won’t get the job to raw.

but Arnie isn’t exactly a fan favourite either. I don’t think his style and method of coaching will hold up in internationals. Royally screws it up last time.

No you won’t. In any case Muscat won’t get the job to raw.

but Arnie isn’t exactly a fan favourite either. I don’t think his style and method of coaching will hold up in internationals. Royally screws it up last time.

Ok maybe not. But id be pissed. Royally so.

Im on their sode with Arnie(selfish reasons though as I want him to stay at Sydney)

In defense of him though its been 10 years.

We are the supposed worse side in the Cup. If we get a draw the media around the world will clap their hands and say "good for them" lile we are "special".

What exactly would be a fail for us?

You're right, we got no chance.

Why even bother with a manager? Lets just put Cahill in charge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back