Animals - cute, funny and bizarre

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for sharing CC

Heart warming stuff adopting a sweet little soul like that 😍

View attachment 746698
Cheers AB.
She’s 5, full of beans, only sleeps for a few hours during the day, our old boy staffy was probably only awake for a few hours.
She’s great around other dogs, gets a bit excited about guests and new people, but that’s the staffy way.
She’s so sweet, but we’ve already named her “baby rhino”, she’s 16kgs of pure unadulterated muscle and power.
Took her for a beach walk yesterday and she was straight into the water, just like our old boy.
We can’t wait to spend our life with her!
cc👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers AB.
She’s 5, full of beans, only sleeps for a few hours during the day, our old boy staffy was probably only awake for a few hours.
She’s great around other dogs, gets a bit excited about guests and new people, but that’s the staffy way.
She’s so sweet, but we’ve already named her “baby rhino”, she’s 16kgs of pure unadulterated muscle and power.
Took her for a beach walk yesterday and she was straight into the water, just like our old boy.
We can’t wait to spend our life with her!
cc👍
Ok you’ve sold me on her. When can I pick her up?

Ok you’ve sold me on her. When can I pick her up?
Lol
The owners are having her this week as they need time to say goodbye.
I had a very long and deep conversation with the poor bloke on Friday night, he’s simply devastated.
They have a 9month old boy and the dog was just too curious and too rough around the little one, that and they are heading home to London next year for work.
It was just a bridge too far in their eyes, so we are more than happy to fill the gap for the little lady.
PS I’ve already ordered this👍✊❤️✅
ABD50A8E-A25E-4AA1-AE78-F1041F31E851.jpeg
Lol, yes, I’m one of those.......👍

Lol
I had a very long and deep conversation with the poor bloke on Friday night, he’s simply devastated.
They have a 9month old boy and the dog was just too curious and too rough around the little one, that and they are heading home to London next year for work.
It was just a bridge too far in their eyes, so we are more than happy to fill the gap for the little lady.
PS I’ve already ordered this👍✊✅
View attachment 746873
I feel for her current owner; I found myself delaying letting our new kittens go to their new homes because I couldn’t let go emotionally. I’ve insisted on periodic updates as a means of coping.

She’s going to look amazing in that Blues jumper. :thumbsu:

Lol
PS I’ve already ordered this👍✊✅
View attachment 746873
I can’t wait to get mine 😍

My cat just took an ill timed dump in my room tonight, ironically and or fortuitous, she did it on a hardback Collingwood book about their Premiership sides of the 30s called The Machine, so the clean up was happily minimal, minus a bit of pine of clean and white king to disinfect the area and the smell.

Just quietly I am proud she did a 💩 on a book about Collingwood (It was something I picked up for 5 dollars at a closing down sale at a bookstore, and I barely read it, thought I might be able to flog it off on eBay years later to a gulliable Pies fan)

Anyhow my Ruby is a true Carlton girl, and I am very proud of her 😃😃😃🐈🐈🐈

Remove this Banner Ad

Back