Qld Annastacia Palaszczuk Retires, Undefeated

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't like good news?
Ah well yes but somehow for us suffering under lockdown, ..you’re over there and we are stuck
here…it is boasting of the highest level…they may be cruising with no cases but we can’t be there…
smacks of “Queen Bitch…”
I rest my case… :rolleyes:

Ah well yes but somehow for us suffering under lockdown, ..you’re over there and we are stuck
here…it is boasting of the highest level…they may be cruising with no cases but we can’t be there…
smacks of “Queen b*tch…”
I live in Victoria and don't begrudge other states not in lockdown.

Just envy and hope they continue.

I live in Victoria and don't begrudge other states not in lockdown.

Just envy and hope they continue.
That is not my point…I am strongly glad…however there is a sentiment of …”We’re doing it better than you”
Maybe that is the s**t …we need…to get ….still rankles….@and still ranks an upscale…

Heard this joke today and thought I should share it. Its cleanish!

Annastacia Palaszczuk and her chauffeur were cruising along a country road one evening when an elderly cow staggered out on to the road in front of the limo.

The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't, resulting in the old cow being struck and killed.

Anastasia instructed her limo driver to go over to the farmhouse to inform the landowner of what had just occurred.

She stayed in the limo making numerous phone calls on how to further border restrictions and lockdowns.

About an hour later the limo driver staggered back to the limo with his clothes in disarray.

He was holding a half empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a very rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other and smeared with lipstick and smiling happily.

"What happened to you?" asked Anastasia.

"Well" the driver replied. "The farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine and his beautiful twin blonde daughters made crazy love with me"!

"My God, what did you say to them?" asked Anastasia.

"I just stepped inside the door and said I'm the Premier’s limo driver and I've run over the old cow.

The rest happened so fast I just couldn't stop it"

Queensland is in complete disarray in regards to what to do next.

if every other state opens up and start travelling overseas the premier is worried about a voter backlash in south east queensland. From both the travel industry and from people who want to travel and see relatives.

however the norths vaccination rates are too low with massive right wing anti vaxer hesitancy.

what will they do?

reports are the new cho is pushing the government to open up. This is why the language at press conferences is starting to change with the health minister yesterday saying qlds have 5-6 weeks to get vaccinated.

if every other state opens up and start travelling overseas the premier is worried about a voter backlash in south east queensland. From both the travel industry and from people who want to travel and see relatives.

however the norths vaccination rates are too low with massive right wing anti vaxer hesitancy.

what will they do?

reports are the new cho is pushing the government to open up. This is why the language at press conferences is starting to change with the health minister yesterday saying qlds have 5-6 weeks to get vaccinated.

SEQ bubble and leave the rest of the state to fend for itself?

smacks of “Queen b*tch…”
Have you handed in that Gun license yet?

what will they do?

Nah, with Morrison being an arrogant twat towards Qld, we are more likely to give him the middle finger and bunker down.

Annastacia don't have to worry about votes for a couple years.

Nah, with Morrison being an arrogant twat towards Qld, we are more likely to give him the middle finger and bunker down.

Annastacia don't have to worry about votes for a couple years.
If we are making policy that impacts 5 million people just to give one person the middle finder then that would make our leaders the arrogant twats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol what? That's over 4 weeks. Divide it by 28 for daily figure.

Next state election is 2024. Last state election did the opposite of what Courier Mail said would happen.
And same with federal election. Pollsters lack credibility.

And same with federal election. Pollsters lack credibility.

We were talking about circulation of Courier Mail, not pollsters.

Even online, Courier Mail is paywalled. Not many people pay for that crap.

They still support Campbell Newman ffs, Queensland sent him packing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back