Any clubs willing to take on 10-15 blokes?

Remove this Banner Ad

SouthSwans

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2005
Glen Iris, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bushrangers, Liverpool, Celtics
Me and my mates are just looking for a low division side to play in next year to just pay our subs, just play and not worry too much about having to bust our guts for everything else that comes with it. Anyone got an idea of teams looking to get a new bottom div side or have one that needs a large amount of new players for next year?

Me and my mates are just looking for a low division side to play in next year to just pay our subs, just play and not worry too much about having to bust our guts for everything else that comes with it. Anyone got an idea of teams looking to get a new bottom div side or have one that needs a large amount of new players for next year?

Yeah, try Cheltenham.

Try Dandy or Sandown Cobras

Yeah, try Cheltenham.

Thanks Wippet! Even though you were taking another cheap shot, keep doing our hard work for us by getting players, maybe you should concentrate on helping out your own club.

SouthSwans, You are more than welcome to come down to Chelt mate.

We have a thirds side which pretty much seems perfect for what you want.

Have a look on www.cheltenhamfc.com.au

More than welcome to come down to St Pauls.....we will take our picks from the bunch, the rest can then head down to Chelt.....where busting your gut is non existent (existant?)

only joking super freak ;)

Depends on how far you want to travel, and basically where are you all from .
Heatherton,highett,moorrabbin,clayton,sandown,dandenong,doveton,skye,sth dragons,black rock,and sth yarra they are/will be in trouble player wise next year.

Depends on how far you want to travel, and basically where are you all from .
Heatherton,highett,moorrabbin,clayton,sandown,dandenong,doveton,skye,sth dragons,black rock,and sth yarra they are/will be in trouble player wise next year.
Mate you would'nt know what Clayton's up to next year so don't mention our name in your dribble..:cool:

Pity you will be in second divvy as we will be in first divvy so keep of our thread next year .

You sound quite confident ?? You must be another Heatherton flog that actually thinks your gonna do something but hold onto one of the bottom two spots !! your dreaming, what happened last time you flogs stepped up to play with the big boy's ?? SFA.... We will be replacing you in the not too distant future, thats if you can win the flag first....:cool::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity you will be in second divvy as we will be in first divvy so keep of our thread next year .

Or are you worse than a Heatherton flog, maybe you are a South Yarra tool ? If so tell ya President to stop trying to poach good players from down this way to play for those *s, nobody's interested.:D

Or are you worse than a Heatherton flog, maybe you are a South Yarra tool ? If so tell ya President to stop trying to poach good players from down this way to play for those *s, nobody's interested.:D
The sth yarra players would be telling him he is not wanted.as for you homer 22 talk to Joel Tisdale :thumbsu:

Con found it, you are an example of what the SFL has to offer. Be embarassed for your club and the competition. Hopefully others who have read your outburst will want to go to the ammos and not hang with types like you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back