Any clubs willing to take on 10-15 blokes?

Remove this Banner Ad

What you got planned for the next few weeks,write a poem perhaps .or are you coming to watch us play , hopeless22.:D

I dont know what you do in your spare time flog but if its writing poems then good luck to ya, i hope ya do that a bit better than you gamble!! :cool:
I would rather stab myself in the eye's than watch you and those Ass Bandits running around attempting to play footy. The only game i might go too would be the grand final just in hope that you dont win then i reckon you will know who i am coz i will be laughing so hard in your faces you wont have time to cry...:eek::eek:

I dont know what you do in your spare time flog but if its writing poems then good luck to ya, i hope ya do that a bit better than you gamble!! :cool:
I would rather stab myself in the eye's than watch you and those Ass Bandits running around attempting to play footy. The only game i might go too would be the grand final just in hope that you dont win then i reckon you will know who i am coz i will be laughing so hard in your faces you wont have time to cry...:eek::eek:
Homer,
Your a very angry man,why all the Heatherton bagging?You blokes will be in Div.2. next year and i suggest you start recruiting because the top half of the comp this year would give you blokes a hammering.Hopefully we will win the flag but,obviously still alot of footy to be played.No one at the Tunners is getting ahead of themselves and this other idiot must be stirring the pot.Good luck to the Clays next year good club and will be back in Div.1. in a few seasons.

Homer,
Your a very angry man,why all the Heatherton bagging?You blokes will be in Div.2. next year and i suggest you start recruiting because the top half of the comp this year would give you blokes a hammering.Hopefully we will win the flag but,obviously still alot of footy to be played.No one at the Tunners is getting ahead of themselves and this other idiot must be stirring the pot.Good luck to the Clays next year good club and will be back in Div.1. in a few seasons.
he talks tough,someone offers players for next year i suggest clayton and a few other clubs.You say hopefully we win the flag ,i say we will win the flag,i am not getting ahead of myself,i say they will not be back for a few years in div1,and i am just passionate about my team.so bye looking at my reply i have said nothing more than you brightspark ok.:)

Homer,

Not angry at all, just sick of people talking about things that they have absolutely "NO" idea about. ok so now that you have stated the obvious about recruiting i need to know how you would know that the top half of Divvy 2 would hammer us ?? And yes you guys still have a lot of work to do to win the flag, and having flogs like that other bloke dont do you or your team any favours:thumbsu:

Not angry at all, just sick of people talking about things that they have absolutely "NO" idea about. ok so now that you have stated the obvious about recruiting i need to know how you would know that the top half of Divvy 2 would hammer us ?? And yes you guys still have a lot of work to do to win the flag, and having flogs like that other bloke:eek: dont do you or your team any favours:thumbsu:
Perhaps you should just sit back ,relax and enjoy watching the finals,you seem to know quite a bit about other clubs .Take your own advice 'unless your one of those people who have all the "IDEA'S".:D yes like you i am very PASSIONATE about my club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back