Any stock tips? - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any stock tips?

Anyone have any info on why GBG shares are currently heading down, after a couple of big announcments? Started well the first 2 days after the announcment, though not much happening lately.

Still recovering from that 'market correction' a few weeks back. Might buy some more NXS at 1.36, as well as ARU (1.28) and NMS (0.79).

What are everyone's thoughts on PTM? I think they're good value at 6.30.

Anyone have any info on why GBG shares are currently heading down, after a couple of big announcments? Started well the first 2 days after the announcment, though not much happening lately.

I had 4 I was looking at a week ago on the back of my CSM sale - GBG - FLX - TTY - ABY

GBG has dropped, ABY is up 15% in a week and the other 2 are much the same. I bought the middle 2 :):mad:

I like MCU
A Melbourne based marketing company, just bought a kick-ass web design company called Visual Jazz for $12m, and theyre clearly under-valued at $1.14 IMO. Just signed 5 year deals with Telstra Dome/MCG for their board advertising as well, which people won't truly see on the balance sheet till next year.

^ i think youll find in 3 years time ARUs share price will be alot higher than LYC.. LYC looks promising, but ARU all the way :thumbsu:

no way LYC by a mile...already the biggest REO producer outside of China and have contracts tied up with major plants in Europe, China and the US. Read through some past media releases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lindy, I think you should wait for market correction as there is no way its going to continue at this pace. Maybe, put it on your watch list and wait for it to head south a little. Anything below 68 cents is a good buy for SDL. Though DYOR, and I think you'll find www.aussiestockforums.com a helpful site.

Lots of ppl over at Hotcopper think SDL could get to $3-4 dollars, I'm in but not in a big way.

Guys I need some advice.

I have some shares in a Junior explorer that is currently doing nothing and I have lost 30% of the value I paid (This was 4 months ago). (The stock is MHL)

Do I cut my losses and pump more money into BHP? Or do I wait and hope for a turn around

Sabre, I would put my money into SDL, there may be a market correction causing the shares to go down, but your going to make a lot more in the long term. Also other smaller companies to go with are ARU, TNG and GBG. I would personally be choosing between GBG and SDL, not a large company like BHP. Though DYOR.

Wow huge day on the market.
SDL and GBG merging...
While ARU up 38 cents (24%).
BHP up 2 dollars (5%)
and SDL up 8%.

Sabre, I would put my money into SDL, there may be a market correction causing the shares to go down, but your going to make a lot more in the long term. Also other smaller companies to go with are ARU, TNG and GBG. I would personally be choosing between GBG and SDL, not a large company like BHP. Though DYOR.

Wow huge day on the market.
SDL and GBG merging...
While ARU up 38 cents (24%).
BHP up 2 dollars (5%)
and SDL up 8%.

You sure you didn't know anything plowking????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back