Anyone else keen to start up a GoFundMe to put out a hit on this little sh*tstain?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

TWELVE EFFING YEARS since this weasely little ********** killed a Victorian and the slimy little bitch is still avoiding the law thanks to the Indian government plainly not giving a *.

I'm sick and tired of it, this little s**t has breathed more oxygen than he deserves and if his countrymen are too racist to bring him to justice then we need to get the job done ourselves. Anyone know a good hitman? (We could always hire Stabby to meet him at an MCG light tower if all else fails)

I think we need to put together a team of mercenaries, possibly four of them, to fly to India and bring him back. Maybe organise some sort of van with tinted windows for when we land. We'd need some muscle, some tech skills, some sage wisdom and someone who can disguise us really well.

I'm thinking "The Bay Team" !

I think we need to put together a team of mercenaries, possibly four of them, to fly to India and bring him back. Maybe organise some sort of van with tinted windows for when we land. We'd need some muscle, some tech skills, some sage wisdom and someone who can disguise us really well.

Narrow pool of people on the Bay that would have those traits. Half are already ruled out because they wouldn't want to leave their mum's basement

TWELVE EFFING YEARS since this weasely little ********** killed a Victorian and the slimy little b*tch is still avoiding the law thanks to the Indian government plainly not giving a fu**.

I'm sick and tired of it, this little sh*t has breathed more oxygen than he deserves and if his countrymen are too racist to bring him to justice then we need to get the job done ourselves. Anyone know a good hitman? (We could always hire Stabby to meet him at an MCG light tower if all else fails)

I don't know how to break this to you, but going to India would involve leaving the TazHawk bunker :(

Damn, I only have 3 of those...

@Kisstephanie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And how do you come to that conclusion?
Because only a true w***er would bring up their hatred of someone in a topic completely unrelated to that person, then try and justify it by their appearance - read skin colour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back