APS/AGS Football 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Brighton v Caulfield was a great game. Brighton won by 9pts which was a fitting margin for the contest.
2 losses ends Caulfield’s premiership hopes. They would be disappointed with the midfield they have to have not gone all the way.

Brighton v Caulfield was a great game. Brighton won by 9pts which was a fitting margin for the contest.
2 losses ends Caulfield’s premiership hopes. They would be disappointed with the midfield they have to have not gone all the way.
Looking at scoring shots, reads as if BGS inaccuracy played a part in keeping the margin tighter…
No Levi A either am told.

Looking at scoring shots, reads as if BGS inaccuracy played a part in keeping the margin tighter…
No Levi A either am told.
Levi played. The only notable person missing was Nat Salzburger who was with the Allies.
True on BG inaccuracy, they should have been 4-5 goals up at 3/4 time. But the Caulfield mids were really good and kept them in it.

No offence by Geelong Grammar are not a strong team aside from Lalor and Penry.
Were Carey missing anyone?
While Carey will be smarting at this result, they’d have been firm’ish favourites. However for GGS’ losses, they’ve been well in the hunt in 3 of them. Both Wesley & Xavier only got them by a kick, with both thought to be better credentialed, & Geelong Coll was only by 11 points too.
Suspect they both needed their Coates League crew to be all present & firing !
GGS had no mention of Lalor in their best, with Ivinic, Penry & Peake (U19 Aust cricket fame…) all listed.
Carey - best had had no sighting of Chargers guys Cochrane & McCarthy…
All teams beneath the top 3 usually need a fit list of their CTL ‘guns’ to play well to have success.

Results from today
Results suggest 4 of 5 matches went to script. However a super away result for Geelong Coll over Xavier. Believe O’Sullivan remains out injured, but they must have been missing other key CTL guns…unless playing down GC being on song big time….led by Anthony Stevens junior.

I love football and the Premier League. My favorite team is Chelsea, but I also check out other teams, like Brighton. I use the sport score platform to look at stats and highlights. It’s an excellent way to stay updated and learn more about the game. I enjoy watching goals, following player performances, and seeing how different teams are doing. Are there any other Chelsea fans here? How do you keep up with the latest football news?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back