Media Are this week's match threads up? LIVE UPDATES

Remove this Banner Ad

9:53pm AEST / 10:53 AEDT

I've been reliably informed that the Round 3 match threads are rooted and that we should just carry on as though nothing happened. We’ll all be better off, or so I’m told.

Reliably informed that the Round 3 match threads are rooted and that we should just carry on as though nothing happened.

We’ll all be better off ….. or so I’m told.

Jabba73 Thoughts?
There was a Round 3?

5:31pm AEST

I've been reliably informed by an inside source that work on this week's match threads is well underway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad you are looking forward to having your arses handed to you, sadist!

I’m sure serial_thrilla is looking forward to 12 “Carna F****** BAGHDAD”’s, 100 YouTube videos and pages of beer chat.

Riveting stuff.

I’m sure serial_thrilla is looking forward to 12 “Carna F****** BAGHDAD”’s, 100 YouTube videos and pages of beer chat.

Riveting stuff.
Surprisingly not the worst opposition match thread experience.

When you’re relying on Nerd Club member serial_thrilla to write your come backs for you, you really are struggling.

You should take the rest of the season off, complete thewizardmelon ’s course in the off season and come back (hopefully) with improved banter
Thanks for the feedback Melty.

Here is something for you to ponder: Turbo decided to start a new team because you and some of your nerd mates had ****ed the club he loves and now you are ******* over the Bears! Talk about passion fingers:)

Thanks for the feedback Melty.

Here is something for you to ponder: Turbo decided to start a new team because you and some of your nerd mates had ducked the club he loves and now you are ******* over the Bears! Talk about passion fingers:)

Three Fun Facts for you—

1. Tigerturbulance (because I’m not afraid to tag him like you squib) chose to make me the VC at the Furies when he was stepping down. He was quite happy with my posting style.

The Furies evolution that has happened since I left has nothing to do with me. However I’d say they created a unique persona & posting group that improved the league.

Outside of the Bears, the Furies are one of my preferred posting line ups. As will the Old Boys be next season. Because they actually know how to banter.

2. I made the decision to move to the Bears before the Old Boys were even announced. I wanted to post alongside some of my friends from my rookie class. Mainly because I actually stayed in the rookie PM rather than rage quiting it & alienating them in my rookie season (not like some members of our rookie class)

3. Turbo has previously sent me a recruitment PM to join the Old Boys. Which I declined because I’m happy at the Bears.

I know that you & the COOL CLUB like to investigate “findings” in the Sweet FA, but you couldn’t be any further from the truth.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back