Game Day Around the Grounds - Rnds 11-15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching this game and the Tigers one on Friday, there is plenty of genuine leg speed out on the ground.

Richmond and Collingwood have been burning teams all year with their quick counter attacks.

Why have we seemingly got none of this on our list? It’s an indictment.

Who is this commentator still barracking for *don. No issues with the smith sling tackle “he had an arm free, he could have dropped the ball”.

Keeps talking about how enraged the *don fans are because of the lopsided free kick count.

Watching this game and the Tigers one on Friday, there is plenty of genuine leg speed out on the ground.

Richmond and Collingwood have been burning teams all year with their quick counter attacks.

Why have we seemingly got none of this on our list? It’s an indictment.
Yeah Essendon as well.

That part of our list has been well and truly ****ed by injuries.

Some replacements with a better chance of making it would be good

I ******* hate * like the rest of us.

But this is another game where the umpires have gifted the 4 points to the Pies.

It's about the fourth or fifth game this year.

They've got enough talent that they can win on their own merits.

Listen to these campaigners on channel 7 whinging about the free kick tally like it's any different than any other week when the filth get all the free's. Does that Papalia dick head barrack for the druggies or something **** me you never hear them saying it's lopsided when we constantly get ****** over by the maggots.
I'm a big fan of Papalia normally but I was shaking my head at his pro bombers commentary.

Maybe he is a bomber but, also, pies got the rub of the green no doubt.

On another note . The women sports broadcasters in this country are terrific . Jones, Medows etc are super professional.

The only one that grates on me is Kelli Underwood, unfortunately she's the only one who's also a commentator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back