Game Day Around the Grounds: Rnds 21 - 23

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast's best key forward, Jack Darling, to ensure finals.

You can have Josh Kennedy who will ALWAYS choke in big games, I'll take Darling who doesn't do much until the clutch.

Suck s**t Demons, serve you right for being flogs.

Might have got in if you hadn't hit our players off the ball and cost yourselves a couple of players for important games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck s**t Demons, serve you right for being flogs.

Might have got in if you hadn't hit our players off the ball and cost yourselves a couple of players for important games.

So much this!

Showed up like arrogant campaigners this week against pies too. Watch the first half - didn't want to chase, tackle or do any of the hard stuff - acted like they'd already arrived.

Their players and supporters have been absolute flogs this year. So happy right now!

So much this!

Showed up like arrogant campaigners this week against pies too. Watch the first half - didn't want to chase, tackle or do any of the hard stuff - acted like they'd already arrived.

Their players and supporters have been absolute flogs this year. So happy right now!

Agree but these front running umpire protected campaigners over here did not deserve to be in the finals this year hope port do the right thing next week.

Good way to finish a season, nice to still have something to play for in the last round. AFL got a bonus with the last 5 minutes still having some meaning

Finals are a different ball game but I'd be worried if I was an Adelaide fan. Form dropping off at the wrong time of year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back