FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I swear there was a big part where her mum was so proud of her for working with the Arrow at that stage?
I dont think the producers know what the actors know anymore.
I want to know how they got out of the maze first and foremost.

I think even the laws of gravity have given up on the writers.
greenarrowmidairpgan2.gif

Praying the events on the Flash finale fix Arrow, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Given they had an "oversight" with Barrys speed earlier in the season at the grave, I highly doubt it.

But lets hold some hope!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"FYI the whole end of the world thing and saying goodbye to eachother is cringey as ****"

I think it's a bad storyline full stop. What, are they going to allow the whole world to blow up? There's no urgency when you know that they will get out of it somehow.

And don't get me started on those flashbacks...

I think it's a bad storyline full stop. What, are they going to allow the whole world to blow up? There's no urgency when you know that they will get out of it somehow.

And don't get me started on those flashbacks...
Ofcourse they'll get out of it. But the acting as if they weren't was disgraceful. Should have just stayed confident that they'd be right.

Ofcourse they'll get out of it. But the acting as if they weren't was disgraceful. Should have just stayed confident that they'd be right.

I agree. I was more criticizing the season as a whole. The "whole world is going to end" arc id boring.

Yeah the acting in this show gets fairly poor when they go too emotional. Though I thought that Amell's acting was better than normal this ep.

Not as bad as some of the crap they have dished up this year but still very meh.

I dont even understand what promise he was talking about to Waller back on the island????

They should have spent the year in coast city with pre GL Hal Jordan who teaches Ollie to fly a plane for example.

He now has to join the russian mafia, learn to fly a plane and become a mess again back on the island by the end of the season.

hahahahahahaha that last scene!
we are getting trolled big time by the producers

Go **** yourselves and good riddance

It did feel like a big * you to the fans who dont like that story line and hoped she died.

Anyway this is how you do season finales....

They should try be more like that show.

Also Malcolm Merlyn has turned into such a dumb and s**t character. If only they used him sparingly he could have been a great arch nemesis especially since Slade aint coming back.

Not as bad as some of the crap they have dished up this year but still very meh.

I dont even understand what promise he was talking about to Waller back on the island????

They should have spent the year in coast city with pre GL Hal Jordan who teaches Ollie to fly a plane for example.

He now has to join the russian mafia, learn to fly a plane and become a mess again back on the island by the end of the season.

It did feel like a big **** you to the fans who dont like that story line and hoped she died.

Anyway this is how you do season finales....

They should try be more like that show.

Also Malcolm Merlyn has turned into such a dumb and s**t character. If only they used him sparingly he could have been a great arch nemesis especially since Slade aint coming back.

Waller said something to him on the island that didnt make sense. About the life he could go back to? If I recall he hadnt even returned to Starling yet by that time.

The problem with this show and tossing it completely is that Flash is still okay and might link back to this now. Its 40 minutes of my week which I can waste on so much other useless crap so sadly Ill keep watching.

Waller said something to him on the island that didnt make sense. About the life he could go back to? If I recall he hadnt even returned to Starling yet by that time.

The problem with this show and tossing it completely is that Flash is still okay and might link back to this now. Its 40 minutes of my week which I can waste on so much other useless crap so sadly Ill keep watching.
Had he gone back and murdered that drug dealer yet who was associating with Thea?

I don't remember if that flash back was different in the timeline but it makes sense why she called him a vigilante.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back