FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant episode but I still don't think Diaz is dead. It just seems like such an underwhelming end to a villain they have put so much time into.

Also Michael Jay White is a unit and want to see more of him.He and Amell are two modern actors who still perform their own stunts.. hopefully he teams up with Argus

I was thinking that exact same thing while watching the episode- especially his reaction after the guard thanked him.

The old TV rule, If you didn't see a dead body, they didn't die. Pretty sure Diaz was still moving in that cell.
Yeah missus said same thing.

Also love Diggles disappearing act there haha

Stanley is a frekin mass murderer haha

Felicity has the on air presence of a wet tissue.. urgh

Shattered Diaz is dead. Was growing into the villain role ala Chase and Slade levels. Also Michael Jay White is a unit and want to see more of him.
He and Amell are two modern actors who still perform their own stunts.. hopefully he teams up with Argus

I read up on Stanley Dover after they mentioned his last name. Interesting comic history that would funnily enough be more suited to Legends this year if he wasnt so dark. So im guessing they will just play him as a grounded serial killer for Arrow.

Diaz isnt dead. I quite liked him in the end. Went up mega points for the way he taunted Felicity last week.

Amell did that ep with a injured hip after going coast to coast in that wrestling match. Even though his double did most of the hard work, that ep still would have been hard to get through injured.

Yeah Michael Jai White is a beast, especially for a 50 year old. He looks way younger than that and hopefully he we do see him again.

Oliver.has quite a few allies now not counting the other shows heroes.
Slade Bronze Tiger The Al Ghul sisters, not a bad line up.

DC/WB Should have let CW have The Suicide Sqaud show with Slade as the lead.

Also still laughing the way Diggle just vanished though.

I liked that ep until they started doing the relationship drama between Oliver and Felicity.

Im glad Oliver is working with the cops now doing the whole thing in secret would be tiresome now and this kinda brings a new dynamic to the show.

Ah I didnt think that new green arrow would be as many predicted that character from the comics, thought it would actually be Roy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back