TV Arrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
For the best, at least it regained its form before wrapping up, like the fact its 10 episodes which should see no filler.

Would have been interesting to see how a version of Arrow in the future with Diggle's son would work, but suppose there would be no-one really to carry the show.

eth-dog

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
I would say so. I don't see how he survives being lit on fire unless they used the dream program Curtis developed.
Yeah but we haven't seen the body. I honestly didn't see him surviving the Oliver fight but he did. Wonder who killed him though, feel as if it was Dante.

gaskin

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
It would have had to be either Dante, Felicity, or Laurel. Laurel didn't seem to care enough and Felicity backtracked and allowed ARGUS to take him. That leaves Dante.

I also would hate it if he weren't dead now. They have brought him back when we have thought he was dead multiple times and they really can't keep doing it.

eth-dog

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
It would have had to be either Dante, Felicity, or Laurel. Laurel didn't seem to care enough and Felicity backtracked and allowed ARGUS to take him. That leaves Dante.

I also would hate it if he weren't dead now. They have brought him back when we have thought he was dead multiple times and they really can't keep doing it.
I dunno. Could it be what's-his-name? Star City Slasher?

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool

Maybe its Emiko

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
So basically with Arrow ending odds are Oliver will die at the Crossover episode later this year?
Just wonder how it ties in with ending Arrow altogether and giving the show its own unique send off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom