Arsenal FC: Out of control

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine lol let's look at the end of the season. Point remains that there's a smaller gap in Italy than Germany which was the league you tried to use to point out Italy is a one-team league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The danger here for Arsenal is that it's become all about Wenger.

They're having a stinker of a year but Wenger is generally doing the job expected of him. Unless the mindset of the board changes they're just not going to achieve regardless of who is in charge.

they have had some absolute howlers in fairness. not sure how many have had an effect on the results. but clearly this isn't a refereeing based problem.

I guess my mind flashes to our game with them where they had absolutely everything go their way.

I guess my mind flashes to our game with them where they had absolutely everything go their way.
And the Burnley game where they scored in a last minute from a handball

of course it's not one way, but they have had poor decisions quite a bit.

but everyone knows that's not what's at play here. it's the degeneration of the winners mentality, which became 'top 4 is a trophy' and has now gone even further to desperately trying to keep pace. it's been happening for years and years. they don't have the mentality required to keep pace with the 5 clubs above them. they don't even have the mentality of everton now. individual quality from alexis and ozil have pushed them the last couple years. cazorla too. they're looking at the potential at none of those 3 being at the club next season.

What about the penalty in the Munich game? Um you mean 11 penalties. Made me chuckle
The guy was right though. It was a handball right before the penalty. The slight problem was that it was Giroud's hand

And the Burnley game where they scored in a last minute from a handball
Soton at home too. Non called Austin foul then goes down the other end for pen and winner, despite a head injury in the lead up that should have stopped play.
Pretty sure I recall Burnley fans bemoaning being screwed over at the Emirates too.

*, they could be bottom half :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back