No Oppo Supporters ASAGA - The Final Chapter - Appeal Dismissed (Page 12) - The End

Remove this Banner Ad

He's less of a tool than vlad but that bar was set lower than Peter Cransbergs socks
I'm not sure he's less of a flog, at least vlad had some direction and stuck to it, Gills a populist no vision insight to America under Donald Trump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's less of a tool than vlad but that bar was set lower than Peter Cransbergs socks
I didn't mind Vlad either....I don't deny (and am extremely angry) that the misguided actions of the AFL's executive devastated both our club and individuals like Hird, Evans etc and that their administration of the saga was poorly conceived and executed. And, I would love to see that conduct examined openly, particularly the trial by media approach the AFL adopted which enabled journalists like Caroline Wilson, with her poisoned pen crusade, to wreak havoc on the lives and careers of decent people.

The saga aside, however, I've quite enjoyed what Gil and Vlad had to say on the state of the game and the way that they say it.

EDIT: Cranny's socks...:)

Gil and Vlad are the perfect people to run an organisation that is focused on image. ruthless, conniving and corrupt pricks with loads of charisma.

Just because he can smile and say some funny things in front of the camera doesn't make them good people, it does make them the perfect people to run an organisation such as the AFL however.

Gil and Vlad are the perfect people to run an organisation that is focused on image. ruthless, conniving and corrupt pricks with loads of charisma.

Just because he can smile and say some funny things in front of the camera doesn't make them good people, it does make them the perfect people to run an organisation such as the AFL however.
I didn't say they were good people...

Add McGuire to the list. They're all car salesmen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back