Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal
Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal
graphic was a bit over exuberant for opposition goals. Part of the home ground advantage should be a lot less fanfare and excitement for the visitors.

Can someone help me..... I love the roar deal podcasts.... what has happened to them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Li, I noticed that the roar after a goal was back against port.Can we please just let the crowd roar.

Hi Li, I noticed that the roar after a goal was back against port.Can we please just let the crowd roar.

Was just me flushing the toilet 16 times.

I had Taco Bell for lunch that day.

Interesting, I took a non-AFL person to the Gabba for the Port game and she loved the experience and actually got a bit wound up in the last quarter but that was the one thing about the experience that made her cringe and laugh - not in a good way!

So met an American bloke at the footy last week - he’d been here two weeks. Got a text from him today saying that he is going to buy tickets for both him and his wife (who arrives this weekend) to the pies game.

Hooked by one game.

Haven't been to the GABBA yet this year, is there a graphic that goes along with the roar? You can hear it on TV and it does definitely resemble a very loud toilet.

Haven't been to the GABBA yet this year, is there a graphic that goes along with the roar?

Yeah just a “GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!” type word animation.

Animation is also used when the opposition scores. Blergh. I’d rather just the sound of crickets chirping for that. An opposition goal at our home ground deserves no fanfare.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back