WikiLeaks Assange

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump being elected is a backup plan at best.
no.

He won the nomination because he done this.

Jeb Bush was the establishment pick for the second and last choice in the election.

East bound and down loaded up and truckin, trump going to do what they say cant be done.

He did it.

no.

He won the nomination because he done this.

Jeb Bush was the establishment pick for the second and last choice in the election.

East bound and down loaded up and truckin, trump going to do what they say cant be done.

He did it.

Relying on jeb bush and Hillary was a pretty shitty plan hey ?

He just looked ok compared with Hillary. If he doesn't live up to expectations,I would expect many of his supporters to look elsewhere for leadership.
Im sure his supporters will be well served by a rich white man
Its not like all their problems weren't caused by rich white men
Destruction of unions and wages and conditions ,exporting manufacturing jobs,FTAs,austerity,trickle down economics,reduction in safety nets,increase in wars refugees and terrorism.

Relying on jeb bush and Hillary was a pretty shitty plan hey ?
They think they can control Trump. but they thought they could stop him ever getting anywhere near power, like they stopped Sanders. The MSM media won't tell you about all the hope there is among many leaders who have felled foul of the very system trump campaigned against. Assads musings are the most concise.

What Assad has been saying about terrorist in syria for the last four years,is exactly what trump said in his campaign. We're funding nut jobs we know nothing about and it will come back to bite us.

They think they can control Trump. but they thought they could stop him ever getting anywhere near power, like they stopped Sanders. The MSM media won't tell you about all the hope there is among many leaders who have felled foul of the very system trump campaigned against. Assads musings are the most concise.

What Assad has been saying about terrorist in syria for the last four years,is exactly what trump said in his campaign. We're funding nut jobs we know nothing about and it will come back to bite us.
Yeah well we'll see about that eh. Trump could be like the rest of them. Anyway obama seems to have signed a waiver allowing weapons to be sent to unvetted militants in Syria so they might be armed to the teeth by the time trump takes over.

Sounds like you don't want it to be MSM....Yet most people are aware of it & many in OZ watch it....Definitely MSM in the USA.
Call it what you want
Fox has no where near the coverage as the others I named
All those tried right up until election day to get Clinton over the line
Since the election they are doing everything they can to destablize and delegitimize Trump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it what you want
Fox has no where near the coverage as the others I named
All those tried right up until election day to get Clinton over the line
Since the election they are doing everything they can to destablize and delegitimize Trump

Yet they had Trump on everyday....Even if to lampoon him....That's still coverage.

Mostly, those networks are West coast (California) & East coast (New York)....You see where I'm going with this.

Because self-important windbags have a expiring date. Assange is well beyond his.

What's so self-important about exposing the White House, Pentagon, State Dept, C.I.A & F.B.I as a criminal cabal, answerable to no one?

Get a clue mate.

What's so self-important about exposing the White House, Pentagon, State Dept, C.I.A & F.B.I as a criminal cabal, answerable to no one?

Get a clue mate.

Except that he hasn't. The guy is a massive conman, carefully crafting an air of international man of mystery about him so he can live out some movie type fantasy, but really just bludging off the goodwill of others. Look how many "friends" he has burnt.

Except that he hasn't. The guy is a massive conman, carefully crafting an air of international man of mystery about him so he can live out some movie type fantasy, but really just bludging off the goodwill of others. Look how many "friends" he has burnt.

Stop listening to MSM Bullshit mate....It all comes via the very corporations invested in the cabals.

Your naivete is duly noted.

Not long ago i thought Hillary was the lesser of two evils. Now ive attended premiers of wikileaks events and i put my money where my mouth is when they tried running candidates in an election.

Two weeks out of the election, they started releasing some pretty serious stuff about Hillary. Until then, as result of believing she was the lesser of two evils, i was falling for the character attacks and innuendo on trump and had very little udea about what his message was.

for two weeks, i was in alimbo wondering what the phuq are you doing publishing this about Hillary and the money she was paid by Saudi Arabia to lobby for arms and support for ISIS. I was in limbo when wikileaks proved that Sanders was the preferred candidate of the people and Hillary of the establishment.

I started looking at trumps performances while campaigning for the republican nomination and listening to his message. he is the most high profile person to ever call out what the establishment is doing ever since JFK got his head blown off and he shares the same message JFK did, that got him killed. JFK was the son of an establishment kingpin, a dope smoking womanizing campaigner who cheated on his wife and was most likely bisexual.

Wikileaks is credited as finishing off Hillary and changing the election. They cranked up the campaign of uncovering Hillarys war crimes and corruption in the last two weeks of the election. Thier behavior was entirely consistent with everything they have done since releasing collateral murder where Iraqi journalists who wouldn't tow the establishment line were gunned down with children by american helicopter gunships..

You can't say they are working for anybody because they have been as equally brutal towards republican administrations.

Assange changed the world.

Do men of mystery lock themselves up for 6 years?
The US government have repeatedly said they want him dead or alive.

Do men of mystery lock themselves up for 6 years?
The US government have repeatedly said they want him dead or alive.

He's hiding in his Ecuadorean bolt hole from rape charges.

Could you provide evidence of the "dead or alive" edict? Perhaps a Nasty Canasta style poster?

He's hiding in his Ecuadorean bolt hole from rape charges.

Could you provide evidence of the "dead or alive" edict? Perhaps a Nasty Canasta style poster?

Keep up dude....The U.N has cleared him of said charges, which have been proven as Trumped-up C.I.A BS....Big surprise.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back