Society/Culture At Least 42 Dead And Hundreds Injured In Church And Hotel Bombings (Now 259 Dead)

Remove this Banner Ad

Might've been interpreted as showing support for Christians => support for Ablett => support for Folau. At Easter. How terrible.

How did it come to pass that Christians became a public enemy in Australia?

The Royal Commission and the very recent conviction of George Pell has impacted public perceptions imo.

Might've been interpreted as showing support for Christians => support for Ablett => support for Folau. At Easter. How terrible.

It’s scary isn’t it. Left wing bleeding heart upper class Islamic apologists have got such a strong foothold in Australian media and politics that the average Australian is being brainwashed into caring more about Muslim immigrants than our own countrymen and women who have Christian values.

It’s telling when 300+ Christians are murdered in coordinated attacks that leftists everywhere first thought is “I feel sorry for innocent muslims who might receive backlash as a result of this”.

Get ****ed.

Nice deflection, and also totally inaccurate.
Great way to disparage one group of people whilst ignoring the culpable parties.
I'd like to think most people research statistics before going after minority groups, however I've been reading Bigfooty for ten or so years, and one thing I've learnt...people will post what the hell ever they want if it supports their agenda.
Your agenda is glaringly obvious.

Maliface is OK. He's a soldier boy who sees past cultural conditioing. His agenda is to do what he thinks is right, think from the heart. He's not always right but he doesn't have an agenda like other soldier boy mods. And unlike them, he knows what respect is.

LOL if you cannot see how it is stereotypical along race/nationality lines then I really can't help you.

I guess then you have no problem with people stating other facts like Muslims are terrorists, Aboriginals are pissheads, nigerians are scammr etc etc etc etc because these too are known facts and there are also many of them.
Why didn't you call port supporters ice freaks and bike gang supporters. Facts are there is many of them.

I understand that the western media focus more strongly on attacks committed against other western countries. Eg most people would be more upset about losing a sibling than a third cousin. Regardless of this, the relative silence over this one does seem odd for an attack so large and well coordinated, and that included western casualties. Not to mention many of the targets being Christians on Easter.

Reddit is actively locking many threads on the subject, despite there being communities dedicated to non-US based news. It seems people are infinitely more interested in a lone wolf attack like Christchurch than they are in one as sophisticated as this one.
It’s a bit strange , especially given the large Sri Lankan community here, and the fact they are one of our closest neighbours, just like NZ. Is it because they are christians or is it because they are black? I’d say it’s more the latter than the former. Liberal media is actually very racist when it comes to ascribing value to people’s lives, in the most insidiously hypocritical way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to know.

There is little in common between the Allah of Islam and the God of Christianity.

Same bloke. The Koran speaks of jesus as a prophet brutally murdered by the Romans. Say he was a son of God. Say he promoted love not war.

Factualy and mythical correct.

It sounds like the potential targets were initially Buddhist. And that it probably changed to the local Christian population after Christchurch (not that Catholics or Sri Lankan people had anything to do with Christchurch)

It was tamil freedom fighters getting as much attention as they could.

Nothing to do with anything else but the genocide the Sri Lankans have committed against the tamils.

Same bloke. The Koran speaks of jesus as a prophet brutally murdered by the Romans. Say he was a son of God.

The son of God in the sense that we are all children of God is the explanation outside of the book, quite sure there's no mention of Jesus portrayed as the son of in the Koran.

The son of God in the sense that we are all children of God is the explanation outside of the book, quite sure there's no mention of Jesus portrayed as the son of in the Koran.

Well. If you're pretty sure, then you being a Christian, must be right. And the guys I've spoke to who are Muslim, are wrong.

Jesus was brutally Murdered by Jews and his warnings are happening now in Palestine. What's happening there is no differerent to what's happening then. Jesus spread a message that was so authentic, they killed him for it. The Koran recognises that.

Identity politics and the pyramid of victimhood

It's pretty much racial profiling. Something the left squealed about coppers doing in this country, so it's been more or less banned.

BTW, I just had a shouting match with a Filippino call centre person via Foxtel.
So saying that intelligence coming from India wasn't coming from an Indian? Ok....

Well. If you're pretty sure, then you being a Christian, must be right. And the guys I've spoke to who are Muslim, are wrong.

Jesus was brutally Murdered by Jews and his warnings are happening now in Palestine. What's happening there is no differerent to what's happening then. Jesus spread a message that was so authentic, they killed him for it. The Koran recognises that.

That information came from a discussion with a muslim friend, an Islamic scholar actually. That jesus is the devine or actual son of God, is thoroughly rejected I believe across all traditional branches of Islam.

Yes, technically a Christian in that I was christened at around 12yo to get into private school but my formative years were spent with Muslims.

I don't identify as either but on learning I had to go to church, said I was running away to join the Hare Krishna.

Same bloke. The Koran speaks of jesus as a prophet brutally murdered by the Romans. Say he was a son of God. Say he promoted love not war.

Factualy and mythical correct.

Wrong. Islam says Jesus is not God nor the son of God, for Allah is a father to no-one, and that he was not crucified or even killed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back