Attn AUFC Fans - GET MOBILE VI: MVFC v AUFC 06/08/2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2003
Kensington Gardens
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
B'ham CityFC Adelaide United FC
Any Reds fans interested in joining 'Get Mobile IV' to Melbourne for the Pre Season Challenge game the details are below:

Get Mobile VI - With great appreciation to Gordon Pickard, Fairmont Homes and Adelaide United FC

THE STAND is once again coordinating the "Get Mobiles", providing Adelaide United fans an opportunity to travel to watch some away games.

Get Mobile VI - Adelaide United FC vs Melbourne Victory FC

ITINERARY (Subject to final confirmation)
2 Buses depart: Friday 5th August - 11.00pm approx from Hindmarsh Stadium.
Arrive Melbourne Saturday 6th August - 9.30am approx
Free time from 9.30am to 5.15pm
Match starts 7.00pm
Buses depart: 9.30pm
Arrive Adelaide: Sunday 7th August - 7.00am approx

COST: (Subject to final confirmation)
Adult Price - $22.00
Concession Price - $15.00
Child Price (Under 12 Years) - $5.00
This INCLUDES return bus fare & entry into the game.

BOOKINGS: Contact Con - 04055-92917 to reserve your seat.
Or if you like you can e-mail your reservations on getmobile@cmaca.com.au

SEATS AVAILABLE: 88 approx (best in, first dressed :)

PAYMENTS: Details yet to be confirmed.

That's a great scheme - two all-nighters on a bus, a free day in sunny Melbourne and a good game of football for a great price.

Hopefully Border Patrol is on guard! ;)

*bump*

Note to anyone who is thinking about it, there are still some spaces available on the second bus and it really needs to be filled to make it a goer. So if you've got nothing to do this weekend and fancy a road trip for the Reds then give Con a call!

Ray Nolan said:
Any Reds fans interested in joining 'Get Mobile IV' to Melbourne for the Pre Season Challenge game the details are below:

Get Mobile VI - With great appreciation to Gordon Pickard, Fairmont Homes and Adelaide United FC

THE STAND is once again coordinating the "Get Mobiles", providing Adelaide United fans an opportunity to travel to watch some away games.

Get Mobile VI - Adelaide United FC vs Melbourne Victory FC

ITINERARY (Subject to final confirmation)
2 Buses depart: Friday 5th August - 11.00pm approx from Hindmarsh Stadium.
Arrive Melbourne Saturday 6th August - 9.30am approx
Free time from 9.30am to 5.15pm
Match starts 7.00pm
Buses depart: 9.30pm
Arrive Adelaide: Sunday 7th August - 7.00am approx

COST: (Subject to final confirmation)
Adult Price - $22.00
Concession Price - $15.00
Child Price (Under 12 Years) - $5.00
This INCLUDES return bus fare & entry into the game.

That is just incredibubble, a $22 return bus trip to Melbourne INCLUDING match tickets.

How are you managing to offer such a trip? Huge subsidies from Fairmont Homes or something?

Will you guys be coming to Sydney later in the year on one of your buses? I will ensure that you get treated well. May even buy you a beer as well if you are lucky Ray!

JF :cool:

JF_Bay_22_SCG said:
That is just incredibubble, a $22 return bus trip to Melbourne INCLUDING match tickets.

How are you managing to offer such a trip? Huge subsidies from Fairmont Homes or something?

Will you guys be coming to Sydney later in the year on one of your buses? I will ensure that you get treated well. May even buy you a beer as well if you are lucky Ray!

JF :cool:

The cost of the trip is essentially the match ticket. Thanks to the demi-god that is Mr. Gordon Pickard the bus trip is free. We are very lucky to have such a generous owner. I expect that a Get Mobile to Sydney will probably be on the agenda this season. Melbourne in the A-League will be our big trip but I think Sydney is the next most likely. I may even go on the bus for that one! I'm flying to Melbourne for both matches (I'm not a fan of long bus rides!) If I do make it to Sydney though I may just hold you to the offer of that beer JF!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back