Awesome movies thread III 🎥 🎦 📽

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen the real life interviews on YouTube with Kucklinski? (spelling)
The guy is fair dinkum a cold hearted killer.
Watched a bit of it the first part last week. What a cold fish. Once shot a guy through the peep hole of his front door. Just like Jean Reno in Leon: The Professional. I guess Kramer was wrong.

Was it really that bad J??

Yes, absolutely terrible film. Found myself joining the rest of the cinema in fits of laughter at various stages throughout, even though it is not designed to be a humorous movie in the slightest.

Harks, I see you didn't mind Looper at all. Must admit I didn't like it at all. Gave it a go but that sort of film just isn't my cup of tea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliantly made film. Love it...but not for everybody mate

Didn't even know about it but may head off to have a look on the weekend.
If I do, I'll drop in a review.

Toad! You're going to watch Antichrist?
I know you like horrors but this isn't one, at least not in the traditional type horror although it is horrible
Back it up with another Von Trier in Melancholia, and you may not walk out of your lounge, alive. :)

Thank you gentlemen, I am now very intrigued

Watched Killing Them Softly last night.
Fantastic movie by Andrew Dominik who did Chopper and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.
For people who like their humour black and their cinema violence brutal.
Great performances by Ben Mendelsohn, Brad Pitt, James Gandolfini among others.
8/10 (maybe up to 9 when I watch it again).

Seriously?

We didn't start talking about [Taken 3] until we saw the numbers," Kamen said. "But then we said, 'Oh, okay. I think we should do a third one.' And Fox wants us to do a third one." For fans who are concerned that the third movie will just be a rehash of the first two with new people being taken, the producer promises that won't be the case.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Taken-3-Happening-According-Producer-33464.html

Money Money Money!

carriefacebloodybigpost.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back