B Samples..... anyone... anyone...

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
So here we are on the ASADA board... waiting for news re the B Samples and this thread gets canned already. I would have though that people were genuinely interested to know what the latest is....

Unless of course ASADA only relates to Essendon... and not those clubs who actually have players with positives...

So here we are on the ASADA board... waiting for news re the B Samples and this thread gets canned already. I would have though that people were genuinely interested to know what the latest is....

Unless of course ASADA only relates to Essendon... and not those clubs who actually have players with positives...
We could make up a B Sample result if you're really eager to chat about it to direct attention away...

I'm guessing positive. How about you?

• Banned
Maybe its like the AFL internal Report... perhaps they are still working on it... ?

So the 2nd and 3rd positive test since Justin Charles... and people who have dedicated 3 years to campaigning on this board, sadly dont care about where this issue is at and what the latest it.

Its kinds like the view ASADA has taken in pursuing Bock... we know he is guilty, we just dont think its important right now, when we can relentlessly chase 34 other blokes who have already been through 3 years of hell and ASADA have come up with donuts...

Lets close this thread if no one seems interested in the results and process of two players actually testing positive to banned drugs.

No tanty you campaigner... its a real and current issue... I would have thought that an update would be due by now.

We all know they have tested the sample... and its mostly positive... so why the silence from all parties?

Reckon they may be taking up the EFC process. Internal report, set up the spin team, "lose' records, discredit all those that are associated and expendable, prepare opt-out donation on top of membership costs for future appeals. court cases.

or it could being dealt with this very minute. Crowleys took forever to come out.

So the 2nd and 3rd positive test since Justin Charles... and people who have dedicated 3 years to campaigning on this board, sadly dont care about where this issue is at and what the latest it.

Its kinds like the view ASADA has taken in pursuing Bock... we know he is guilty, we just dont think its important right now, when we can relentlessly chase 34 other blokes who have already been through 3 years of hell and ASADA have come up with donuts...

Lets close this thread if no one seems interested in the results and process of two players actually testing positive to banned drugs.
I got a feeling you are way off with 2nd and 3rd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why is it directing attention? I thought this board was about drugs in sport, I didn't realise this board was exclusively about EFC?
Yeah - got nothing to do with Essendon and the issues should not be linked
Maybe its like the AFL internal Report... perhaps they are still working on it... ?
oops

b Samples from whom?

It's not like these players are still playing. If the tests come back negative, then they might have something to complain about. If positive - which is likely - then they are currently serving their sentence so... it doesn't matter a whole lot when it is done by.