Remove this Banner Ad

One guess English to German and back.

We are a lucky crew at the white thorn, which we offer for sale
powerful fighting us love our association are and we play, in order to win
a riding of the impacts with a Grinsen at the white thorn,
come which want you to us bemuehenteamwork are the thing to find,
which is discussions one for all and all for one the way,
we at the white thorn are, we the powerful fighting falcons are

never have I laughed so much at a post. well done.

As for the son of blue and the red west which come of Bulldogs where we groan from Bulldogs completely, depending upon white biting and bulldogs us whom we give it is best it roars it is not possible to strike the boy of the kind of Bulldog which is the team of mighty west, but with us

what can I say, thats my team.

or if you prefer, the simple chinese version, (imagine a beatnik poet presentation)

We come in to roar outside the ox head dog ox head dog the west red, the white and the blue color son completely bites and the ox head dog to roar we to give us to be best but you to be unable to hit us is the formidable western team ox head dog cultivation boy

or the korean version which is either sung to a death metal soundtrack, or possibly the 4th installment of lord of the rings:

We u lu leng well! lin the bulldog the son of green onion Rang who the bulldog comes out thoroughly and west red, the white water bulldog us who give us quite first roar the team the west where we whom it spreads out but are mighty will hit the boy of bulldog shedding of blood

moistie said:
One guess English to German and back.

We are a lucky crew at the white thorn, which we offer for sale
powerful fighting us love our association are and we play, in order to win
a riding of the impacts with a Grinsen at the white thorn,
come which want you to us bemuehenteamwork are the thing to find,
which is discussions one for all and all for one the way,
we at the white thorn are, we the powerful fighting falcons are

Not even the right species of bird! :D

wow, the german version of the collingwood song brings back recent grand final memories....

Good old Collingwood always, we can play the play.
We cling next to each other together,
in order to support the Magpies name.
Hear barrackers a crying, like all barrackers,
if, OH -, cakewalk premierships for the good old Collingwood.

English - Russian - English for the Freo song gives up a few fairly appropriate lines. :D

Song Freo of club Fremantle, ho heave! Freo, ho heave! Give em ` entire old Freo, ho heave! Freo, road to go! Strike difficult em ` real, send em ` downward under oh Freo, em ` pliability old ho heave, we will be which Freo Dockers Freo, ho heave! Freo, ho heave! Give em ` entire old Freo, ho heave! We will be by rollers, we will be which yokes we will be mighty Freo Dockers! We will be em ` bank gonna and we will shake em `, we will be which gonna we send em ` to the bottom and if they get up, then, we will make it again feet Dockers on nothing - nothing freo, road go! Strike difficult em ` real, send em ` downward under oh Freo, em ` pliability old ho heave, we will be which Freo Dockers Freo, ho heave! Freo, ho heave! Give em ` entire old Freo, ho heave! Butt em ` exhibitions Dockers of jointing as we we shake (em ` exhibition Dockers of jointing jointing ho heave Freo) as we let us roll up we go Dockers, we go we go we go Freo, road to go! Strike difficult em ` real, send em ` downward under oh Freo, em ` pliability old ho heave, we will be which Freo Dockers

English - Greek - English

Song Freo, elevation of clubs Fremantle ho! Freo, elevation ho! Give in ` em all the old Freo, elevation ho! Freo, way to go! Real hard blow ` em, it under sends ` em under the OH Freo, it gives ` em that the old elevation ho we are dockers Freo Freo, elevation ho! Freo, elevation ho! Give in ` em all the old Freo, elevation ho! We are the rolls we are rockers that are strong dockers Freo! We are role ` gonna em and ljknj'soyme ` em we we are gonna we send ` em sto most minimum point and if they are raised, him we will make again the dockers attitude in nothing - nothing Freo, way goes! Real hard blow ` em, it under sends ` em under the OH Freo, it gives ` em that the old elevation ho we are dockers Freo Freo, elevation ho! Freo, elevation ho! Give in ` em all the old Freo, elevation ho! Moor dockers docks presents that ` em how ljknj'zoyme (elevation Freo ho) dockers docks of docks presents ` em how we will roll you go dockers, you go it goes it goes Freo, way to go! Real hard blow ` em, it under sends ` em under the OH Freo, it gives ` em that the old elevation ho we are dockers Freo

:eek: :D

English - Dutch - English

The song Freo, jolt of the club of Fremantle ho! Freo, jolt ho! Give ` em already old Freo, jolt ho! Freo, manner to go! Real of the slap `, ` em under Oh Freo, gives ` em the old jolt ho sends em we Dockers Freo is Freo, jolt ho! Freo, jolt ho! Give ` em already old Freo, jolt ho! We are the roles we the tuimelschakelaars are we powerful Dockers Freo are! We are gonnabroodje ` em and we ` em we will be send gonna ` em to the floor to fluctuate and if they stand up, we it again the Dockers end at nothing - nothing does Freo go, manner! Real of the slap `, ` em under Oh Freo, gives ` em the old jolt ho sends em we Dockers Freo is Freo, jolt ho! Freo, jolt ho! Give ` em already old Freo, jolt ho! Dok dokdockers shows ` em how we fluctuate (jolt Freo ho) the dokdockers of the dok show ` em how we will will roll Dockers, will will will Freo, manner go! Real of the slap `, ` em under Oh Freo, gives ` em the old jolt ho sends em we Dockers Freo is

This is the last one I'll do, and probably the most bizarre yet.

English - Dutch - French - Greek - French - Italian - French - English

The song Freo, the blow of the Fremantle circle I have! Freo the blow I have! For you gave ` Étés of the members already old Freo, the blow have! Freo the passage fashion! I authenticate blow ` ` Be member under Oh Freo, ` Étés of the members the old blow have sends gives Étés of the members, Dockers Freo is Freo, the blow have! Freo the blow I have! For you gave ` Étés of the members already old Freo, the blow have! We are us to show tuimelschakelaars are Dockers powerful Freo there are! We are gonnabroodje ` Be member and ` our Member States for are sent there skirt ` Étée of the members to the excrement who kymacej' you and if rise, this I still complete Dockers subtle for the length of time nothing - it with nothing Freo the fashion for does not go there! I authenticate blow ` ` Be member under Oh Freo, ` Étés of the members the old blow have sends gives Étés of the members, Dockers Freo is Freo, the blow have! Freo the blow I have! For you gave ` Étés of the members already old Freo, the blow have! Dok dokdockers to show ` Étés of the members as we to show oscillate (Freo blow I have) dokdockers dok ` Be member as we will swindle Dockers, we will go Freo the passage fashion! I authenticate blow ` ` Be member under Oh Freo, ` Étés of the members the old blow have sends gives Étés of the members, Dockers Freo is

Oh dear..... :eek: :eek: :D

English - Japanese - English

So, if it connects in the chorus and sings one to that the range depending entirely, the prime minister Melbourne north exactly, the sphere which is the champion which with you agrees the fact that you look at waiting and OI it connects well in Melbourne of the Melbourne of old north chorus north

GeordieRoo said:
English - Japanese - English

So, if it connects in the chorus and sings one to that the range depending entirely, the prime minister Melbourne north exactly, the sphere which is the champion which with you agrees the fact that you look at waiting and OI it connects well in Melbourne of the Melbourne of old north chorus north

Haha, so many good ones in there. :D

'The sphere which is the champion'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mead said:
Ho of the Bulging!
Ho of the bulging of Freo!
Ho of the bulging of Freo!
The method Freo going! Substance it is hard in those,
give ho of the old bulging
where do to hit,it is Dockers of Freo
under Freo do to send in those with us!
Hehe, all these are great. Eng-Japanese-Eng works the best because it comes out the most jumbled. The funniest thing about these is the word "Oh" comes back as "Ohio State" :)

Freo Big Fella said:
This is the last one I'll do, and probably the most bizarre yet.

English - Dutch - French - Greek - French - Italian - French - English

The song Freo, the blow of the Fremantle circle I have! Freo the blow I have! For you gave ` Étés of the members already old Freo, the blow have! Freo the passage fashion! I authenticate blow ` ` Be member under Oh Freo, ` Étés of the members the old blow have sends gives Étés of the members, Dockers Freo is Freo, the blow have! Freo the blow I have! For you gave ` Étés of the members already old Freo, the blow have! We are us to show tuimelschakelaars are Dockers powerful Freo there are! We are gonnabroodje ` Be member and ` our Member States for are sent there skirt ` Étée of the members to the excrement who kymacej' you and if rise, this I still complete Dockers subtle for the length of time nothing - it with nothing Freo the fashion for does not go there! I authenticate blow ` ` Be member under Oh Freo, ` Étés of the members the old blow have sends gives Étés of the members, Dockers Freo is Freo, the blow have! Freo the blow I have! For you gave ` Étés of the members already old Freo, the blow have! Dok dokdockers to show ` Étés of the members as we to show oscillate (Freo blow I have) dokdockers dok ` Be member as we will swindle Dockers, we will go Freo the passage fashion! I authenticate blow ` ` Be member under Oh Freo, ` Étés of the members the old blow have sends gives Étés of the members, Dockers Freo is

Oh dear..... :eek: :eek: :D
Jeezus! Thats a bit blue for an all ages website, isn't it?

I was inspired to translate from English to Dutch to French to German to English. Its almost free form poetry.

We are powerful a lucky team at the hedge thorn
Us to strike us autours sums our club
We hold, and we play to put up in order to win,
The dents with grimace at the hedge thorn
To be found in order to come
What you are our group work,
Which looks for the thing,
Which speaks for them, and they are for kind,
Which we played at the hedge thorn
Us us autours to strike to be able to be powerful

Freo Big Fella said:
English - Dutch - English
Real of the slap `, ` em under Oh Freo,

You're never going to get over that whole Jako thing are you?

this is brilliant. send it in to specks and specks for a new segment. "Guess the song"

You walked due to and turned, the び did eventually in the bone and the water around thing you who become the ょ getting wet you were brought up, it approves, and as for the place where thing accepts that ' the circular people of the gather which comes being wherever. If or begin ' then you to be better swimmin ' or and your time has the value of savin to your, when a-changin ' being with those, like the stone it sinks. The writer comes, that is, or that namin ' who your pen and prophesize, your eye, wide chance for the second time does not come, because of the wheel of revolution excessively directly does not speak still it maintains and there tellin ' as for the critic who is not. When now they a-changin ' being for the loser, between afterwards in order to win. Senator comes, as for member of the Diet the call the scar outside is and is it fights and the note which that it stops there ragin ' him who is on the hole for that you obtain does not obstruct in Toguti and does not raise it is happy. That shakes your window eventually, when a-changin ' being with, sounds with your wall of for the sake of and others and others. The mother and the father in the land come, agin ' in exceeding your order which is quick and by the road where your daughter you are old with your son who does not criticize those which it is not possible, are thick, the て understanding. When a-changin ' being with them, when it cannot lend your hand of for the sake of, come out of new ones. As for line that fadin which is quick ' the fast present time passing order, the abusive language which in the future is thrown slow thing in the future it is pulled. And when those a-changin ' being, it continues there is first one between in the future

wal said:
this is brilliant. send it in to specks and specks for a new segment. "Guess the song"

You walked due to and turned, the び did eventually in the bone and the water around thing you who become the ょ getting wet you were brought up, it approves, and as for the place where thing accepts that ' the circular people of the gather which comes being wherever. If or begin ' then you to be better swimmin ' or and your time has the value of savin to your, when a-changin ' being with those, like the stone it sinks. The writer comes, that is, or that namin ' who your pen and prophesize, your eye, wide chance for the second time does not come, because of the wheel of revolution excessively directly does not speak still it maintains and there tellin ' as for the critic who is not. When now they a-changin ' being for the loser, between afterwards in order to win. Senator comes, as for member of the Diet the call the scar outside is and is it fights and the note which that it stops there ragin ' him who is on the hole for that you obtain does not obstruct in Toguti and does not raise it is happy. That shakes your window eventually, when a-changin ' being with, sounds with your wall of for the sake of and others and others. The mother and the father in the land come, agin ' in exceeding your order which is quick and by the road where your daughter you are old with your son who does not criticize those which it is not possible, are thick, the て understanding. When a-changin ' being with them, when it cannot lend your hand of for the sake of, come out of new ones. As for line that fadin which is quick ' the fast present time passing order, the abusive language which in the future is thrown slow thing in the future it is pulled. And when those a-changin ' being, it continues there is first one between in the future

Bob Dylan, 'The times are a-changing'

German - ah, that "loose fun"

We stand for hearts to the hearts and to the hands to the hands, under the blue one and the white. We cry "God segnen our homeland, Nordmelbourne, Nordmelbourne". Out come us, we come out, we come out to play. Straight one for the reason of the recovery to lead to the time away. Loose fun, heap of the fun, amuse themselves today. Nordmelbourne boys are hard to strike when they come out to play.

Italian - I'll try screaming this on the weekend

Hearts to the hearts and the hands to the hands, under the blue and the white man us leviamo in feet. We scream "God benediciamo our earth born them, Melbourne of the north, Melbourne of the north". Towards the outside we come, we exit, we we exit to play. As soon as in the interest of the recreation in order to pass the time via. The lotteries of divertimento, heaps of divertimento, are enjoyed today. The boys of the north de Melbourne are hard to strike when they exit to play.

French - love a good number of recreation...

Hearts in the hearts and the hands with the hands, under blue and the white we are held. We shout "God bless our native soil, Melbourne of north, Melbourne of north". Out of we, we come leave, we leave to play. Just in the intéret of the recreation to spend time far. A good number of recreation, heaps of recreation, have fun today. The boys of the north of Melbourne are hard to beat when they leave to play.

Korean - my goodness, where did this come from?

In being a green onion and white lower part in the hand heart, we stand in heart and the hand. We "the shoes shout our home country which blesses, north Melbourne and north Melbourne". Us it comes out from us, our glows it comes out respecting, it comes. Only the recreation which sends an hour it respects hazard. The pile of the swallow and fun of fun enjoys today. When glow it comes out respecting, to peel it hits and the Melbourne north boy is hard.

God, this is addictive. Japanese...

The center to the hand under blue and white and the center to the hand, we stand. We shout "our countries, Melbourne north and Melbourne north which God are praised". We come being present the empty, us, us it comes coming out of the fact that you play, it comes. Because for the recreation which exactly transfers time. It is pleasant, the straw raincoat it is many, the straw raincoat accumulation enjoys yourselves today pleasantly. The boy of the Melbourne north it comes coming out of the fact that when you play striking, is hard.

MELBOURNE NORTH, GOD ARE PRAISED - come on cheersquad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back