Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tipped the dogs

going to the Dreamtime game tonight :D
I tipped the dogs too. Although knowing my luck we will win by 100 points.

After this im off to the dreamtime game aswell.
Agreed that Cookie might give off a dodgy vibe, but at the same time, surely they'd recognise him as an Andrew Mackie type that wouldn't hurt a fly. :rainbow:

No, that's just a percrption.
You not sat near him at the footy.

Im at etihad. Increased security was a couple more security guards and a couple of police. Didnt even get wanded.

What.
Surely has to be the Eagles.
Who have we bullied this year?

Flat track bullies implies that you beat up on lower ranked opponents. We havent been doing that this year

Hometown heroes perhaps because we've had a couple of poor games away but we haven't rolled out the flat track this year despite what that ******* Barrett says

Flat track bullies implies that you beat up on lower ranked opponents. We havent been doing that this year

Hometown heroes perhaps because we've had a couple of poor games away but we haven't rolled out the flat track this year despite what that ******* Barrett says
Barrett is a flog. Sants fans are still peeved at him over the dempster thing.

Isn't flat tracking a reference to performing well under favourable conditions and not when it gets tougher?

Technically only winning at home is flat tracking. What the Dogs are doing now is probably more akin to downhill skiing.

Barrett is a flog. Sants fans are still peeved at him over the dempster thing.

Pretty sure you're not the only club in that boat.

That was pathetic from him, his complete refusal to concede he lied sums him up as the stain of ejaculate on the AFL's pants that he is.

Isn't flat tracking a reference to performing well under favourable conditions and not when it gets tougher?

Technically only winning at home is flat tracking. What the Dogs are doing now is probably more akin to downhill skiing.

Pretty sure you're not the only club in that boat.

That was pathetic from him, his complete refusal to concede he lied sums him up as the stain of ejaculate on the AFL's pants that he is.
He lies on a few thing and never owns up to it.
Im certain hes banned from a few cluns as well.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eagles look like world beaters at Subiaco, and even beat Port in SA. Come to Melbourne and you really struggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dogs have lost away games against teams in the 8, but in none of them were we absolutely rooted and a couple of them we were genuinely in the hunt for the win at the end, so I think flat track bullies is a bit harsh. For me, flat track bullies win home games by 30+ consistently, and then lose away games by the same margin. Like the Weagles.

The Dogs have lost away games against teams in the 8, but in none of them were we absolutely rooted and a couple of them we were genuinely in the hunt for the win at the end, so I think flat track bullies is a bit harsh. For me, flat track bullies win home games by 30+ consistently, and then lose away games by the same margin. Like the Weagles.
Yeah I agree. Bulldogs (as much as I hate to admit it) are not flat track bullies. Nearly beat giants and west coast and probably could have knocked off geelong down there too. Wouldn't say they don't turn up to play when they don't play at home.

I don't really understand the whole flat track/down hill skier thing. Wouldn't it make sense to beat the teams you're better than and lose to the teams that are better than you?

For me downhill skiing is more about individual players rather than clubs. They're the type who have massive games one the team has already won; ie, the work has been done and then they go and kick 6 goals in the last quarter or whatever.

Flat track bullies I think is more about that home/away thing. Lose to good sides anywhere, but only beat mediocre/bad teams at home and by big margins.

I don't really understand the whole flat track/down hill skier thing. Wouldn't it make sense to beat the teams you're better than and lose to the teams that are better than you?
It's not as simple as that though. If you're talking middle of the road sides such as st Kilda or Melbourne then yeah. But top tier sides like west coast and gws who you expect to be able to win on the road is another story.

It's not as simple as that though. If you're talking middle of the road sides such as st Kilda or Melbourne then yeah. But top tier sides like west coast and gws who you expect to be able to win on the road is another story.
Well yeah if you're expected to win and you don't it's a choke, I think that's a bit different though.

Myself and Cooksen arnt that far behind you then. We just left the pub.
We are in the Haydn bunton.

I'm MCC, mate.

Probably more about the manner in which you win and lose, plus you can really never be a 'contender' without getting a 'scalp' along the way. Downhill skiing generally gets you found out in finals.

Richo is a worse coach than Brad Scott.

I mentioned on the Saints board we should bring back GT and got howled down, yeah because scoring over 100 points and playing finals was terrible.

Grant Thomas got sacked when we played finals but Richo gets a leave pass when we've never played finals.

I'm MCC, mate.

Probably more about the manner in which you win and lose, plus you can really never be a 'contender' without getting a 'scalp' along the way. Downhill skiing generally gets you found out in finals.
I would say meet up at the outer in the ponsford stand but I dont know if Cooksen would be allowed back in to the AFL members with just a guest pass

At least its full strength down here

I would say meet up at the outer in the ponsford stand but I dont know if Cooksen would be allowed back in to the AFL members with just a guest pass

At least its full strength down here

Another time, tonight is a mess, so many beers to drink with so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back