Mod. Notice Background picture uploaded, enjoy!

Your two favourite designs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Work-in-progress, but finally getting around to updating this. Everyone still keen?

View attachment 338981

Will update this post when I've finished.

lol wat

You're including two people who have played, what, three games?

While you're at it why don't you just put Adam Saliba and Tom Warhurst on there.

lol wat

While you're at it why don't you just put Adam Saliba and Tom Warhurst on there.

Hey! Adam Saliba is a legend of this club!!!

(Because he skipped training once to go to A guns and roses concert in melbourne)

Last edited:
Work-in-progress, but finally getting around to updating this. Everyone still keen?

View attachment 338981

Liking it mate, shame that I can't see it on my laptop :(
lol wat

Are you seriously making that comparison?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there was no design that featured our women's players, but i still liked your concept a lot. Hard to put it to a vote with no design to show.

Considering we've had two designs that feature players on the side i thought it'd a nice idea to incorporate a couple of women's players into the same design.

After asking for some feedback on whether we should go with Weirdo's design with some alterations we basically had no one responded in the thread.

I'll try and get the ball rolling on this today with weirdo and then we can modify it after the women's comp finishes so we have some action shots of them playing.

to be fair is this what were voting on? the two girls added in?
Not saying it won't look good. but it changes everything!
Would rather our two inaugural captains. so addition of Philips.

Let the new voting begin.

View attachment 338981

while I tend to agree its a bit johnny-come-lately with the girls on there (maybe go ahead if they take it out perhaps?) my main suggestion would be to raise the two logos.

I'm on a 1080p monitor with google chrome on windows and they get cut off right where the red starts on the upper part of the shield. Maybe its just my rig but presumably that image you're making is larger than 1920x1080 and the forum crops it down to whatever device is accessing it. Might just be me though, but yeah, in my case they're not print-safe on the lower edge there.

If we are changing again a couple things I notice, but if it's just me not an issue, slight space on the left between the board and the background image.

Could possibly fade the image so that it blends with the background colour, but I have a large monitor, I'm sure it looks great for most people.

Screenshot_123.png

But minor issues really, new version looks really good.

Last edited:
while I tend to agree its a bit johnny-come-lately with the girls on there (maybe go ahead if they take it out perhaps?)

The girls are just as-much a part of the club as anyone else; I don't see why they need to win a premiership to be included.

Besides, if you go back and read through the thread, you can see the demand is there for this.

...my main suggestion would be to raise the two logos. I'm on a 1080p monitor with google chrome on windows and they get cut off right where the red starts on the upper part of the shield. Maybe its just my rig but presumably that image you're making is larger than 1920x1080 and the forum crops it down to whatever device is accessing it. Might just be me though, but yeah, in my case they're not print-safe on the lower edge there.

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not totally familiar with how the image gets uploaded here. I just pass the image onto the mods and they handle the uploading of it, but this seems to be where something went wrong, and the image actually got expanded somehow - hence the logos being cut off.

If one of the mods could provide me with the ideal pixel resolution for these background images/give me some guidelines on how to avoid this issue, that'd be great. :)

If one of the mods could provide me with the ideal pixel resolution for these background images/give me some guidelines on how to avoid this issue, that'd be great. :)

Um... the pixel resolution is... 5?

Hmm, completely missed this thread and I have my screen expanded so I don't generally see any margins. But I zoomed out and lo! there it was. Looks really good. Nice job, especially as I didn't like any of the options in the OP.

Thanks for your feedback, mate.

Have a read-back through the thread next time.

Someone had to say it. You've got two club legends on there, two well on the way to being club legends, and sandwiched between them you've got two total amateurs.

I know we're into circle jerks around here, but * me.

Anyway what do I care, I can't see it on the iPad anyway.

I'm not totally familiar with how the image gets uploaded here. I just pass the image onto the mods and they handle the uploading of it, but this seems to be where something went wrong, and the image actually got expanded somehow - hence the logos being cut off.

Hank93 ?

think you're right about the image being blown up to fit though. If I zoom out on the browser it reveals the logos, but then you've got the grey background on the edges.

Back