Bad draws?

Remove this Banner Ad

Binxy

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 3, 2003
Girth By Sea
AFL Club
Hawthorn
As was alluded to in another thread - do you think some online sites have better draws than others? Do you think some sites are fixed?

I remember playing on Pokerroom and not seeing an Ace on the river for 5 weeks - that's a lot of hands - I kept asking other players and no-one else had......

...eventually I was beaten by an Ace on the river. :rolleyes:

Binxy said:
As was alluded to in another thread - do you think some online sites have better draws than others? Do you think some sites are fixed?

I remember playing on Pokerroom and not seeing an Ace on the river for 5 weeks - that's a lot of hands - I kept asking other players and no-one else had......

...eventually I was beaten by an Ace on the river. :rolleyes:

if u play at top notch poker sites...they have all been checked by some poker place to determine whether they are random and they are...i've been playing house games for a while and havnt seen an ace on the river either lol...just kidding probs been heaps...but yerr the net is random

poker sites are not fixed. the site makes money from raking and entry fees. anyone who says site are rigged against them is simply a rubbish player.

There is doubts that most online poker software isn't perfect - and I agree, I doubt it can be perfect. For example, I'll sit online and be raped by flush draws all night, and then play a live game and see them half as much.

When it gets to the point where you can predict what cards are coming next, you start to wonder about it, but you can never be 100% sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back