Bad Luck

Remove this Banner Ad

doggies1954

Debutant
Jan 7, 2004
Melbourne
Other Teams
Bulldogs
Bad luck guys on your preliminary final lose, you fought well and put in one of the betetr prelim efforts i have seen ia few years, you lost to one of the best sides in history and showed that you could stand up to the best of them even with such a young inexperienced side.
I hope you go well in the years to came

only to lose to the mighty bulldogs (i had to say it)

Chapmans a gun!

Ditto!!

Your blokes stuck it to one of the most physical sides ever and had them rattled for alot of the match. It was a great effort that you should be bloody proud of.

Man....what could have been :confused:

Some big years to come for the Cats.

Gallant effort tonight. You have made great progress in 2004 .

Keep your head held high, you should be very proud of yourself.

Bright future for 2005.

Thanks for a great game.

Bad luck Cats. Played your hearts out, but unfortunately couldn't take the chances to get over the line.

Take heart in that my club had to do an apprenticeship before tasting glory. If the club remains single minded and the leadership group continues to develop (S King was a good example for your younger guns), then you have the talent to get another crack at it and will be better placed.

fantastic effort last night. Althought the result didn't go your way, you guys must be extremely proud of your teams effort.

The Cats have a bright future and i'm sure you'll be playing in the big one in the next couple of seasons.

Thanks for the great game.

Losing is crap.

But if there was a gallant loss, it was last night. When you played direct football, you had the Lions on the ropes. Your younger players will learn from the experience that they have to play direct football all game.

There are good signs for next year. Thanks for a very memorable game.

Like the rest said here, great game. I just can't believe the crap on the main Board about either of the Cats or the Saints - I'd kill for the Dogs to play like that.

Spent the night shouting at the TV for the Cats but it just wasn't to be.

Thanks GFC and good luck next year (well, except against us ;)).

Both preliminary finals were fantastic games, with the Saints and Cats being far from disgraced. Only their inexperience told in the end. The Cats supporter (who lives in my house :) ) and I are disappointed, but the Cats have a great future to look forward to. Well done on an excellent season.

Well done Geelong. Despite the loss - a performance to be proud of.

The experience will be invaluable in the years to come - and so will the hunger after getting so close.

I look forward to the approaching era where I think Geelong and St Kilda will continue to have a rivalry and maybe we will meet on that "One day in September" in the near future.

Just want to add my congratulations for a great performance. It certainly shows that Matthews was stupid to diss you with that bloody "haunted house" line. Your mob are the handbaggers no more. It was heartening to hear Sam Newman on the MMM commentary not being surly, unconstructive or negative but genuinely barracking for the Catters to do the impossible. The Tin Man finally found a heart.

Well done Catters - from a loyal North fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back