Review Bad, Ugly, and Horrendous vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

For me, I am a positive person. I look at the draw and break it into blocks of 4 and I agree this first four is difficult. Good teams should go 3-1 or 4-0. I was happy with 2-2. I still see that as an option.

The next 4 games 4-0 3-1 at worst. That leaves us 6-2 5-3 after 8

I am not going to drop my bundle after 2 games. Maybe after 4 but not after 2

That doesn't actually say much. No coach is taking anything away from it. Watching the game would tell them all that they need to know. But not all teams defend like Hawthorn. Our game plan is very capable of beating Hawthorn, but it's doing it the hard way and not exposing Hawks weaknesses. Richmond and Collingwood will comfortably beat the Hawks this year with the way they play. Our coaching group better be watching.

Why would our coaching group watch? We’ve been working at being better at our 2016 plan all preseason, it’s not going to change. There’s not a shred of evidence to suggest that we tinker to counteract a specific quality of an opponent.

Why would our coaching group watch? We’ve been working at being better at our 2016 plan all preseason, it’s not going to change. There’s not a shred of evidence to suggest that we tinker to counteract a specific quality of an opponent.
They say they do, and say that they are always looking for ways to improve, I'd like to believe them for now.

The ugly is really the fear, the what if time has come early on tex, JJ and Betts?

They’re not young and it will come soon, and often it comes falling off the table edge; seeing that performance makes you wonder what if?

It’s not pretty either to think about either

That table top is looking more rear view mirror than frontwards window screen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back