Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Q948Uw6.jpg

A aghdad omber anger anquet will be held Abdu Prison tomorrow at noon; to gainfully employ TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 for bringing the club into disrepute the spotlight where it rightly deserves to be and to further extend community engagement. All proceeds will be funnelled into our grassroots sand dune football academy.

Menu

The Camel Toe
This best smelling stock standard favourite, comes with pan juices and is delicately wrapped.
2OSPlGv.jpg

The Ham Grenade
For the infidel, this small pork based sausage does not require refrigeration and can therefore be kept on one’s person for protection. It’s a big hit.
1BWpRCI.jpg

The Sausage Gobbler
For the campaigner with a predilection towards gobbling all the sausages they can get. No names / no waterboarding.
aKCXhR2.jpg

Look the menu is endless; there's The Hot Legs, The Anita Weiner, and the The Meat Twinkie . Unfortunately... The Baghdad Rat is Sold us Out.

In keeping with what the Beatles said about the Baghdad Bombers, here is a fun fact.
uiVsneK.jpg

So, bring what's left of your family to dinner for a dinar...and chew the fat.

Last edited:
crowmyzone .....brave journalism, dare I say thumbing your nose at officialdom

A aghdad omber anger anquet will be held Abdu Prison tomorrow at noon; to gainfully employ @TheCoach16 and @Tony Lynn 15 for bringing the club into disrepute the spotlight where it rightly deserves to be and to further extend community engagement. All proceeds will be funnelled into our grassroots sand dune football academy.

Missing "B" of words around here gets you suspended for a game ......everyone should remove the letter "B" from their keyboard in a silent protest at the treatment of Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16

1551219631274.png

I ask the broader SFA Community ......is it right that both Captains were suspended, when only one was repsonsible for the infringement

So the reality is there is at least one innocent man suffering torment and indignation currently ......the other a political scapegoat

At the Bombers we don't let any teammate suffer .....it's been a tough couple of days for the Captains .... Tony Lynn 15 has in particular become insular

anigif_enhanced-5685-1432237663-7.gif

But "The Greatest Fantasy Footballer" will not be short of support from his teammates .....this Banger Banquet will be a celebration of our co-captains massive achievements this season

So please join us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic spread you've put on crowmyzone.. it would be rude for other club posters to attend and not bring a plate.

So here is a simple recipe the humble pie.

1 cup of salt
1 cup of self pride
3 cups of humility
5 cups of jealousy
And a healthy sprinkling of love

Method
1. Take a good long hard look at yourself in a mirror.
2. Pour self pride, salt and humility into a large colander and sift until humility and salt is shaken out.
3. In a large, slightly greased bowl, mix all remaining virtues.
4. Shut your mouth and pour mixture into a pie dish.
5. Let the pie heat up, but dont let it bubble over.
6. Serve with a smile.

This is a sad reaction .....a slight on two great Qootballers

"He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone"
They're both responsible for the admin side of being captain.

Tony deserves punishment for letting Coach do anything involving technology.

Missing "B" of words around here gets you suspended for a game ......everyone should remove the letter "B" from their keyboard in a silent protest at the treatment of Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16

View attachment 626386

I ask the broader SFA Community ......is it right that both Captains were suspended, when only one was repsonsible for the infringement

So the reality is there is at least one innocent man suffering torment and indignation currently ......the other a political scapegoat

Mate we all know there is only one poster with two accounts. The penalty is therefore fair!

They're both responsible for the admin side of being captain.

Tony deserves punishment for letting Coach do anything involving technology.

Are we still cool for my Maths tutoring on Thursday night?

Well I did encourage the posting of our team sheet the way Cloud_ "Recommended";)
BYuxsim.jpg

in the SEASON 27 ROUND 3 OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSIONS just for the LOLS... but a champion mentor in our Leadership Group told me not to be so disrespectful; and that it would not only set the Cat amongst the Camels and but also bring the league into disrepute.;)
It's just great leadership, fantastic stuff.

Fantastic spread you've put on crowmyzone.. it would be rude for other club posters to attend and not bring a plate.

So here is a simple recipe the humble pie.

1 cup of salt
1 cup of self pride
3 cups of humility
5 cups of jealousy
And a healthy sprinkling of love

Method
1. Take a good long hard look at yourself in a mirror.
2. Pour self pride, salt and humility into a large colander and sift until humility and salt is shaken out.
3. In a large, slightly greased bowl, mix all remaining virtues.
4. Shut your mouth and pour mixture into a pie dish.
5. Let the pie heat up, but dont let it bubble over.
6. Serve with a smile.

I love your work!!:thumbsu:
The Meat Twinkie was my only 'desert' option; ...similar to the pastry variety this Ramadan delicacy has an outer shell of goat, predominantly ground mule but other luncheon meats, sausage, Ratwurst:drunk: and dog may be added. Instead of vanilla frosting in the middle it is injected with “mayonnaise”. This product is a decadent meat twinkie that straddles the boundary between desert and pocket snack food.
Youve just provided another option; thanks

I love your work!!:thumbsu:
The Meat Twinkie was my only 'desert' option; ...similar to the pastry variety this Ramadan delicacy has an outer shell of goat, predominantly ground mule but other luncheon meats, sausage, Ratwurst:drunk: and dog may be added. Instead of vanilla frosting in the middle it is injected with “mayonnaise”. This product is a decadent meat twinkie that straddles the boundary between desert and pocket snack food.
Youve just provided another option; thanks

Sounds magnificent. I do enjoy my luncheon meats I must say.
Surely you can squeeze some fritz into this morsel of delicioisness??

Sounds magnificent. I do enjoy my luncheon meats I must say.
Surely you can squeeze some fritz into this morsel of delicioisness??
I've contacted Stewart Dew and he has said it's an ideal dinner for one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back