Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S30 Team Thread: CONGRATULATIONS Kilroy!

Remove this Banner Ad

If I have to delist him for lack of match thread activity the Wonders would have to delist 17 players.

I think both Kennedy Parker and I would agree this is a fair trade.

He is me thinking you would delist KP for being an absolute s**t truck ....

Frankly this is getting a bit sad now.

The posting history of the likes of Bloodied52 and Metalcrusher just emphasises the importance of social workers to a functioning society and the devastating effects of a shortage in the industry.

The lesson here for all of us is to remember to make a call to your elderly loved ones today. Before it's too late.

It's a shame you've still got nothing but this overused and outdated meatshield defence. It's time you found a new shtick

It's the senility mate. Everytime he posts it, the poor bastard giggles excitedly thinking he's being original. 😣

Frankly this is getting a bit sad now.

The posting history of the likes of Bloodied52 and Metalcrusher just emphasises the importance of social workers to a functioning society and the devastating effects of a shortage in the industry.

The lesson here for all of us is to remember to make a call to your elderly loved ones today. Before it's too late.

God you're a git.

Despite there still being a solid (soiled?) base of good posters at the Rombers, they have a toxic shocker of a Triple A leader. WaynesWorld19 is the SFA's answer to Trump. He is authoritarian, abominable and has abdicated any claim to humanity

Their leader is like a dumb version of The Filth Wizard at the archaic and irrelevant Boyals.
This far ken irks me.
Geez Bloodied, when did you get so salty about things Bombers?
They are a great club led by a great captain and leadership group full stop; I've had first hand experience ;) I dont believe you have?
I use to think you were affable; but that post reeks of an addled aberration from an acrid arseclown.

This far ken irks me.
They are a great club led by a great captain and leadership group full stop; I've had first hand experience ;) I dont believe you have?
I use to think you were affable; but that post reeks of an addled aberration from an acrid arseclown.

:heart: We'll always be a team Norma

My Windows corrupted .....bet you thought I was corrupted ....well yes that as well

Where's our resident angry man yelling at the sky
Probably getting his bag changed over. Poor bloke wants to be at the Bombers so badly, he just can’t stay away.
I’ll give him credit though, he kept coming back after being torn to shreds.
This far ken irks me.
He’s embarrassed himself today, the extra pressure from having to try and keep his posts under a thousand words has gotten to him.

Probably getting his bag changed over. Poor bloke wants to be at the Bombers so badly, he just can’t stay away.
I’ll give him credit though, he kept coming back after being torn to shreds.

He’s embarrassed himself today, the extra pressure from having to try and keep his posts under a thousand words has gotten to him.
Even drummers get sick of the base drum being incessantly banged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This far ken irks me.

Its like that Calabrian bloke in Italy cooking on SBS this morning. Meal already had salt, lets add more salt.

"When you are on a good thing, schtick to it."

I know you are disappointed. But surely Santoz was the runaway winner of the Noobz0r Lickspittle of the Season Award. Steak Tartare is delish.

Make a thread about me plz :thumbsu:

Make a thread about me plz :thumbsu:

lol. Am not a media whore. I like match threads and I am a quiet old bloke. Reckon you should approach Noobz and suggest you organise a jointly authored thread. I think the two of you would have fun.

lol. Am not a media whore. I like match threads and I am a quiet old bloke. Reckon you should approach Noobz and suggest you organise a jointly authored thread. I think the two of you would have fun.
You're a young 'un noisy compared to me whorebag:p

pinky_primary.jpg

I somehow doubt a thread with Noobz0r and myself would work.

Fire and Ice depicts that the two darkest traits of humanity are the capacity of hate as ice and capacity to be consumed by desire or lust as fire. As to the desire, it demonstrates aspects such as greed and jealousy that destroy the world. Greed and jealousy are things that affect one’s emotions and mind and prevent them from thinking clearly.

Consider yourself enlightened, Dragger.

Lol.

It does fukin not.

1593337938473.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back