Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers ~ Season 29 ~ Congratulations Cadsky Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

So we're good for the Economy .....creating jobs for the SFA ....a big responsibility is on our shoulders
Then there are the Banhammer Prison guards; I forgot about them...Oh and the traffic mods
8pjNu4D.jpg

I sure hope drinking craft beer is part of pre season training because I have the belly to prove my commitment to this club

Yes and we also encourage a similar genre in Vodka Cruisers.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sure hope drinking craft beer is part of pre season training because I have the belly to prove my commitment to this club
During this holiday period, I've had plenty of pork belly to boost the size of my pot belly.

During this holiday period, I've had plenty of pork belly to boost the size of my pot belly.
WOW ....how ones vision of a poster is never accurate .....I've always thought of you as having the body of an Adonis ....I'm sure it's only temporary bloating

Last edited:
Yes and we also encourage a similar genre in Vodka Cruisers.

View attachment 811350

cruises? I just remembered I have family elsewhere I need to think about a trade. Gotta put my family first. If my son learns that it is acceptable to drink cruises, I will have failed as a father.

Well done WaynesWorld19

I have added ctacp to the list as he has sorted his "IT issues" and is now back on Big Footy.

ctacp or should I say Stan Gable I am feeling particularly naughty today....do you wanna do it on the moon?

Love,

Betty.
28 thousand posts & near all referencing revenge of the nerds... how is that bus tour business you set up doing panty raids going, anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back