Didak_attack

All Australian
Sep 27, 2005
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Pies supporters have copped too much pain. The amount of grand final losses we have had is a joke.

Like a 'genuine folex watch' in Bali we have a poor imitation trying to copy us.

Port Adelaide are nothing but a poor imitation that defames our bridesmaids tag. To honour their AFL heritage they should wear a guernsey of a flat teal colour to pay tribute to their flat-track history.

End of regular season / finals outcomes:

2002 - 1st, don't makes granny
2003 - 1st, don't make granny
2004 - 1st, win flag vs. Aged brisbane
2007 - 2nd, lose granny by 20 goals, inexperienced Collingwood losing the prelim often seen as the real grand final
2020 - 1st, no granny
2021- 2nd, no granny

#PortealaidePower

Thought you'd be to busy planning celebrations down Sydney Swan St, aren't you Stack-ed with talent.

Wait, Somebody told me that you joined the pleb category. I'll be Mr. Brightside and hope it's only the start of a freefall.

Hope you look back at 2018 and Smile like you mean it. Rumour is that big Cox calls it Thanksgiving, it was the most famous turkey slap on tv since big brother in the early 00's

Thought you'd be to busy planning celebrations down Sydney Swan St, aren't you Stack-ed with talent.

Wait, Somebody told me that you joined the pleb category. I'll be Mr. Brightside and hope it's only the start of a freefall.

Hope you look back at 2018 and Smile like you mean it. Rumour is that big Cox calls it Thanksgiving, it was the most famous turkey slap on tv since big brother in the early 00's

it's nearly 100 years since you went b2b, but hey Roy Morgan lists you as the second biggest club so congrats on winning something

Is this where I can laugh at Kane Cornes for engraving Poort's name on the Cup after their narrow win over Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back