Banter thread - Next up the Cygnets

Remove this Banner Ad

Champion, you take yourself very seriously. Why don't you show me what pure comedy is then?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate, couldn't be ar$ed. Why on earth would I waste my best material on you? you're really not worth it. And you certainly haven't shown me anything so far that tells me you even remotely deserve it.

Oh, and I don't take myself too seriously and I wasn't melting, merely offering an observation.

Mate, couldn't be ar$ed. Why on earth would I waste my best material on you? you're really not worth it. And you certainly haven't shown me anything so far that tells me you even remotely deserve it.

Oh, and I don't take myself too seriously and I wasn't melting, merely offering an observation.

I'd love to hear your "best material" sounds awesome, we've got a regular stand up comic in our midst here ladies and gentlemen.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sheesh, still not seeing any banter. This is 'batter' not 'banter', or more accurately, puerile name-calling.

Banter is:

Why would anyone take a swan as their nickname? Sure, they're beautiful creatures and in full flight they look fabulous. But give 'em a scare, they just s**t themselves and run around squawking. Now 'Giants' is a great nickname - strong and tough. And even if you're a bit clumsy, accidentally stomping on a swan will squash it just as much as giving it a right royal boot up its delicate white behind.

Go on, give it a go!

I'm not expecting much of a crowd from the Swans supporters.
The oldies (i.e. 90% of the swans membership base) insist on getting their dose of Neil Diamond during quarter time - something we will never provide.

I'm not expecting much of a crowd from the Swans supporters.
The oldies (i.e. 90% of the swans membership base) insist on getting their dose of Neil Diamond during quarter time - something we will never provide.

Borrows theme song from Notre Dame.

Borrows "Sweet Caroline" from the Red Sox

Innovative and agile, them Swans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cue Swan Lake music
3000.jpg

I see Jeremy Cameron isn't playing. Did someone accidentally tell him it was a prelim?
More to the point.
Do you agree your club should be disbanded as a waste of space and money?

I present the following really obvious reasons:-

1. You've been incredibly unsuccessful over a looong period of time.

2. Your pathetic club requires AFL support to stay afloat in a market where there are too many clubs anyway. If you haven't learnt to stand on your own two feet by now euthanasia would surely be a mercy.

3. Your plastic franchise gives away memberships in a desperate attempt to grow support.

Last edited:
I see Jeremy Cameron isn't playing. Did someone accidentally tell him it was a prelim?
Oh and your supporters bring down the average standard of fans in the game significantly.

:D Apart from that you're all good
:thumbsu:

Last edited:
More to the point.
Do you agree your club should be disbanded as a waste of space and money?

I present the following really obvious reasons:-

1. You've been incredibly unsuccessful over a looong period of time.

2. Your pathetic club requires AFL support to stay afloat in a market where there are too many clubs anyway. If you haven't learnt to stand on your own two feet by now euthanasia would surely be a mercy.

3. Your plastic framchise gives away memberships in a desperate attempt to grow support.

That thought toilet of a post makes about as much sense as Heath Shaw abusing his teammates while Tory Dickson and Clay Smith drilled 8 on him in the prelim.

If you guys finish top 2 will you get a home final, or will they make you play at the Showgrounds again?

His stats this week will still be pretty close to his prelim stats, in fact if he wonders out at half time and has a kick with the auskickers he would be ahead!

Is this thread still a thing?

I thought it got closed for good as a pretty much failed experiment (bar a couple of clubs where it was fun and witty - other than that it was either just pathetic or trolling - and in the case of the Dogs, both)

And now we just get injury trolling. Classy.

Oh well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back